+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Im interested to hear responses cos we are thinking of getting it when baby number 2 arrives just to save having to prepar an evening meal mainly (and maybe some cooked lunches). I wouldnt be doing it for weight loss so I would still pick the highest calorie category and eat other foods/snacks too. I did wonder whetehr I would get bored with the selection after a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hmmm.... sounds interesting. i have been thinking about lite n easy alot lately. lol. i've lost 19 kg's and have only 5 to go. i know it only sounds like a little, but im at the point where it's so hard to do these last few kg's...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I went on it so they could remind me to eat my fruit (the weak spot in my diet). I "accidentally" lost all 7kg of comfort eating weight while on it. I liked many of the dinners, certainly enough of them to keep selecting a variety. I found their attempts at asian dinners pretty poor. I also liked having something different (particularly for breakfast) every day. I usually get bored with a cereal before I finish the box, so LnE suited me.

Since I started DH and my mum also signed up to lose weight and it's working for them. Mum's weight loss got off to a slow start, it's still a steady 300-500 g per week, but now she's noticed the difference and needed buy some smaller trousers.

As for cost, we had a bit of food wastage happening in our house, and DH was getting junk-food every day. So since our pre-LnE expenses were high because we were being stupid, the cost of LnE was quite reasonable. If you're already sensible with food/money it might be a bit steep.

I wouldn't bother with a detox first.
    I was worried I'd feel hungry, so when I started I ate to a schedule - every 3 hours, with the last meal being a glass of milk. I drank large glasses of water to fill in the gaps, so LnE improved my fluid intake too.
    Last edited by felicita; 27-03-2012 at 06:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did LnE 3 meals a day, 1200 calories, for about 4 or 6 weeks before Christmas and lost 5kg which I felt was pretty good given I didn't really have much to lose. I was certainly over the dinners after that period of time but found the lunches excellent - wish I could just get lunch. My DP refused to do it cause he felt he would be starving but I really found it to be too much food for me and would sometimes have a mini meal for dinner instead. I would do it again if I needed an easy way to lose weight without exercising. There doesn't seem to be a minimum sign up so you could always just try for a week and see what you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DH and I are doing it now. Neither of us are overweight, but we both want to lose a couple of kg (I'd like to lose 5kg), and the convenience was the biggest thing for us. Life is hectic at the moment, and it was appealing to remove food/ having to think about food from the equation.

I'm doing the 1200 one, and I lost 2kg in my first week. Now on week 2 it's going a bit slower, but I think it should be another couple of hundred grams this week - maybe half a kg. I'm pretty happy with that, as I haven't been doing it strictly either - a few hot chocolates/ dinners out, etc.

The only problem is that we've missed a few of the meals here and there, so we now have a growing collection of them in our fridges and freezers - and they take up so much space!

I think they're way yummier than Weight Watchers meals - although they are still microwave meals (for dinner anyway)...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    The lunches are excellent, but the dinners don't offer much variety in terms of veges. If you like peas, you'll be fine.

It is great for convenience.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The lunches were nice but the dinners- anything that claimed to be steak was revolting- grey, salty and processed. Last time I did just the breakfast and lunch option, it was okay, about $80-90 a week I think? It's good for portion control.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have done it 3 times. The first it absolutely worked and very happy with the result. The 2nd/3rd time it didn't work. My mind wasn't there and I was a little over the food. I was also doing all 3 meals. I think it was about $128?!? I do love the convenience of it.

I quite liked the food, yet I eat most things and have an iron cast stomach! Ha ha Though, the 2nd/3rd time I was so over frozen food!

Goodluck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    okay that's way to expensive for me! that's like my whole family's meal budget for the week lol.
    i grabbed a couple of the weight watchers meals today which were on special. they taste pretty good. and df put me to a challenge to loose 5 to 10kg in 7Days with his physical training lol i can't say i won't try. cause im trying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I didn't find it convenient. It was fiddly and not at all convenient when I'm out and about all day.