+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Extreme Couponing

My new show addiciton Makes me again realise, how awesome some sahm are ) Wish I could take it on board, I am always into catalogues and stocking up lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I watched one episode I know the lady gives some away etc but how many rolls of toilet paper can you have lol. They should do couponing here in Aus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I love this show. Watched it for the first time the other night. I wish we had it over here. I would make that my full time job to get groceries for free.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Myztiks#1Fan For This Useful Post:

mummaof4  (31-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I think I would give a lot away too. And I think it prob pays just as well off as a job. Its sooooo thought through, I am not sure if I am smart enough for that lol. Though we always stack up on good specials if its something we use regularly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    The one I was watching today had a guy doing it to give to his charities each week. It made my day.

I must admit I wish we had that sort of coupons here in Aus.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The show is my new addiction too I found it last week on YouTube through a friends suggestion as they have foxtel and we don't , it's got me inspired to say the least. I also too wonder why they need so much and I'm glad to see they help their local communities out. I think we need a coupon movement in Australia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tbh I dont quite understand the whole thing either lol. First I thought they stack up to make sure that they never have to buy sth at a normal price. But then she said she needs 19 bottles, so no idea how she figured out she needs exactly those 19 bottles lol. I googled it for Australia and a few people said those new groupon sites etc were similar but thats just crap because it is not every day items. A few kids places I know have always vouchers going in the smartsaver so I would never pay full price there. But thats about as far as I get here lol
    plus did you see they rainchecked specials too? Def not here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love this show too wish they'd do it here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes can someone explain why they need to buy certain amounts of things for the coupons to work ( like 500 bottles of fabric softener)

Love the show though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The way i understood it was that they collect coupons from wherever. Some are store coupons giving credit towards your shopping and the others were for individual items. So they they had a $5 store credit and coke was on special for 4 for $5. They would get those 4 bottles and use the store coupon. But of they also had a coupon for the same deal, they would use both coupons to get those cokes for free. I think thats how it works out.

When else is it on foxtel? I know its on tonight but i am about to head to bed and cant record it due to 2 shows being recorded at the same time.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub