+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 19 weeks and have felt light movements but I also become worried if I don't feel movement for a few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    a couple of weeks ago i didn't feel anything for a few days.. i got so worried, was going to go to the doctor but the night before my appointment i felt her (in a different spot to where i had been feeling it previously) was soo relieved!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's back to it's normal self moving around a lot thank god, was going to go to doctor tommorw if I hadnt felt it move before hand

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear you have felt those reassuring movements once more. I'm freaking out here as I still haven't since and have also felt that I've not 'grown' my next appointment is my scan at 20 weeks on the 17th so I will wait till then for news. My ms has also eased in the last three days but I hope that's just as it was going for so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

1. Haven't felt bub move
    By jascinda in forum Second Trimester Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 26-10-2012, 17:21
  2. 35 weeks how often did your bub move?
    By Winterbubs1012 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 17-06-2012, 22:46