+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 17 weeks 1 day havnt felt baby move

I am 17weeks & 1day. I have been able to feel the baby move & kick about 15weeks this is my second baby. I have not felt the baby move since Friday night then it was very active, it is now Monday evening. Should I worry?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you tried drinking ice cold water and laying down?, sorry that's all I have. If it was me I would do that and if still nothing I would head to docs. Good luck.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in the same position. I'm now 17wks 3 days and haven't felt the baby for over a week now. I'm sure at this stage it's still normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will try your suggestion thank you, hope it works if not will go to dr wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Agree with PP suggestion of cold water or even cordial?
    Hope you got to feel some movements Mummytopeanut.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I went and bought a fetal Doppler as I was so paranoid with my third do I know how you feel. At 17 weeks bubs is still pretty small so you won't be feeling kicks all the time as bubs had a lot of room to move and flip around into positions where they might not nudge anything.

What worked for me was to lie down on the bed and be really still and have a really cold glass of water and a chocolate bar or even sometimes a glass of cold coke then just 'listen'. Sure enough I would feel something. I just had to be still as during the day I am so busy with 2 other kids that I never really just had the time to sit and feel bubs like I did with my first.

If that doesn't work you can go to your docs in between appointments and they will put the Doppler on. My obs was excellent for that and was happy to squeeze in mums between appointments if they had concerns.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My husband and I started feeling the first strong and definite kicks just a couple of days shy of 19 weeks. To begin with I would feel kicks when I was laying down. My placenta is anterior and I have been told this can sometimes affect how soon and how easily I will feel bub kick. Now I feel her quite often and can even see the movement in my belly. Good luck, try not to be concerned. It sounds like you will have a kick any day now and it will be amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    18 weeks and haven't felt any movement or flutters at all yet :-|

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got a couple of small kicks last night, was so happy when I felt it thankyou all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh good!!

I didn't feel my twins till 20 weeks!