+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default recommend me an OB? South East subs melbourne

Hi Ladies
    I am 6.5 weeks along with no 2. I went public with no 1 and would prefer NOT to with no 2 as I have high BP and delivered small for dates. I dont mind who delivers me but I want good care during my preg.
    I am in pakenham but will probably deliver at Monsh again. We have PHI but I dont think it covers preg- if it has basic hospital cover does that mean I can stay at jessie mac does anyone know? also.. can anyone explain to me about the OB care? if I book in at monash do i still need to attend their appointments? What does the OB generally charge? Sorry I am a bit clueless TIA xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd highly HIGHLY recommend Gareth Weston. He is amazing. I'd call your PHI company and ask them all your questions - at least you will get the right answers. Most obs are around $4-5k and you get a bit back from medicare.

Thanks
    Reviews
    David Simon and Lal McLennan in Warragul are AMAZING! And Warragul is only 20 mins from Pakenham.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Euan Wallace at Monash. He is head there

Thanks
    Reviews
    I second euan Wallace at monash/Jessie Mac I'm currently seeing him and he is lovely. I'm high risk due to having a previous prem and feel very comfortable being looked after by him. I'm doing public thou but with phi i think all the ob visits would be at his rooms near the hospital and if he thought u were going to have other complications he would see u as a high risk pt in his maternal fetal medicine clinic at monash otherwise u would deliver at Jessie Mac. I'm not sure on the costs thou if u like I can pm u his private rooms number he is in Dixon st just near monash hospital

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sehan For This Useful Post:

smootch  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Sehan
    Yes Please, can you PM me the details?
    Boost- I will probably have to deliver at Monash due to high BP but thanks anyway.