+ Reply to Thread

Default Kind of Painful

Hi guys.I’m going through a painful experience at the moment. I woke up aweek ago with a lot of pain....down there. I foolishly went to work, but by 9 O’clock I could hardly walk and washaving difficulty getting up into the truck. I rang my GP from work but couldn’t get in for two more days. I soldiered on until I saw her...yesher. My GP retired so I’ve begun goingto my wife’s GP. She’s excellent. She took a look at them andquickly diagnosed severely swollen and maybe infected epididymis on the right-side teste. This all just came out ofnowhere. She sent me off for anultrasound the following week. Perfect,another week like this with that lovely ache down there only a guy candescribe, right....yeah.At the ultrasound lab, thesonographer actually did a great job of protecting my privacy. Only what needed to be uncovered was. She proceeded to squish that gel all overthem and began the scan. I guess it tookaround half an hour, all the while she was talking to me and being very, verygentle much to my relief. We finished up and she sentthe results off to my GP whom I’ll see this Wednesday. I trust it will be nothingground breaking but we’ll know soon. The point here is that wedon’t wait and begin to feel all embarrassed about getting check-ups when it involvesour lower region. If any out of theordinary pops up or we’re in the that age group around the fifty mark, thinkabout booking yourself into your GP for a general health check.

Cheers and kindest regards

Last edited by Paul64; 27-03-2012 at 18:45. Reason: spelling...as usual

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I hope that everything clears up quickly and that you are feeling well soon.