Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Braxtonsmummy View Post
    I ALWAYS laugh at myself!
    I am a shocker for getting tongue tied!
    Dh thinks its hilarious!

Like three years ago we were at a rental house waiting for the agent to get there.
    We waited for ages. So I rang the real-estate and said "hi. We are just waiting at 'such and such' street for someone to throw a shoe a house!" instead of 'show us through a house'
    I didn't even realise lol!

Needles to say I still cop that one all the time!
    I'm the same as you! I've learned to have a laugh when I tongue tie my words. I was trying to.say a video game name called Crash Bandicoot and called it Brash Crandicoot several times.

That and I've called vacant land "blank land".
    I think baby brain has made me worse!

Sent from my LT15a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Definitely. I'm a natural blonde, but dye my hair dark - so DH calls it 'artificial intelligence.'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I laugh at lawyer jokes all the time, oh and black people jokes crack me up the most til they make me realise im actually black

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yep. DP and I always say stuff like "uggh, you're *such* a lesbian" if, say, she goes out wearing a stereotypically 'dyke-y' outfit. Or sometimes she'll say "I love you" and I'll say "but you're a girl...ew!"

And we joke with friends too. As long as there is no malice, I'm good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sure can.

I'm 4ft8 & have heard every short joke there is, I'll usually throw one out before someone else can leaving tem dumbfounded.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Definitely. I'm a natural blonde, but dye my hair dark - so DH calls it 'artificial intelligence.'
    My parents say in crunchy, brown on the outside & blonde on the inside. It's true, sometimes I don't think before I speak.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm the funniest person I know.

But looks aren't everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I can... but when others are having a laugh about something personal to me, it depends on who the person is and whether they say it as a joke meant for humour only or as a dig disguised as a joke.

I can handle a close friend or someone who is also fat cracking fat jokes with me... I couldn't handle SIL, who is a 2-face b*tch and can be quite nasty and has never been fat in her life, doing that though. I would find it as an attack... probably because it would be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm always getting teased about my clumsiness and I can be a little ditzy at times. I don't mind though and laugh it off. I bring it upon myself lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I laugh at my own jokes so I get teased about that as well. I crack myself up. I can't help it! = D