+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Hmm for some reason I don't find blonde jokes funny, just makes me think back to when I was younger and people would say "such and such is so blonde *looks at Benji* oh, no offence"... I'm naturally blonde - the jokes are meant to be directed at peroxide blonde because, yanno, they're so stoopid!

DP and I laugh at me all the time. Every day lol. Because I'm always saying and doing stupid things like trying to drive somewhere I've never been before and just ending up WAY off track, saying something inappropriate, being clumsy... I'm a great source of entertainment for DP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't take anything too seriously I'm quite happy to have a laugh at my own expense My husband is "ranga" and a total bogan as well... and also has a very feminine first name (which he doesn't go by) and so of course he is the butt of many jokes. Luckily he's good about it.

I must say, now that I have a daughter with red hair I'm not quite so amused by "ranga" jokes. I have accepted most of the fun making, but a close friend made some statement the other day after I called Mikayla "perfect" saying "perfect?? Isn't she a ranga?". Meh. I didn't find that funny and am considering writing him off. Oh dear! I've become the over-protective mummy. hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CazGotHam View Post
    I must say, now that I have a daughter with red hair I'm not quite so amused by "ranga" jokes. I have accepted most of the fun making, but a close friend made some statement the other day after I called Mikayla "perfect" saying "perfect?? Isn't she a ranga?". Meh. I didn't find that funny and am considering writing him off. Oh dear! I've become the over-protective mummy. hehe
    What a rude thing to say, as I said earlier ranga jokes are ok in this home, but what your friend said is just nasty. My little rangas are absolutely perfect...I bet Mikayla is just beautiful and perfect.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to onionskin For This Useful Post:

CazHazKidz  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CazGotHam View Post
    I don't take anything too seriously I'm quite happy to have a laugh at my own expense My husband is "ranga" and a total bogan as well... and also has a very feminine first name (which he doesn't go by) and so of course he is the butt of many jokes. Luckily he's good about it.

NO sorry that's just nasty! That's not a joke that's taking things a bit too far. I have a brother and a sister who are redheads (like full on carrot tops...not strawberry blonde...complete with eyebrowsand eyelashes) who take after my grandmother who was also a redhead. He gets 'ranga' and I sometimes call him 'Bluey' and my sis gets 'firey red head'. They take it in their stride though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    See i said something like that to my sister her son has red hair and when in hospy eith her 2nd the.dr asked if there was any probs with ds1 and i said 'well, he does have red hair' but my sister laughed we have the same sense of humour but wouldnt tease anyone else or a friend about it. I always ask stupid questions but my mother aleays said the only dumb question is the one u dont ask so i dont mind if it sounds dumb. Like not knowing exactly what opened 10cm in labour. I thought it was the vag but my middie set me straight thank god otherwise i wouldve gotten a very rude shock!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I do love me a redhead. I have a tinge of it, but i would kill for my youngest's shade. Breath taking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes she is perfect This is her

Mikayla.JPG

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

delirium  (26-03-2012),onionskin  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyGuts View Post
    See i said something like that to my sister her son has red hair and when in hospy eith her 2nd the.dr asked if there was any probs with ds1 and i said 'well, he does have red hair' but my sister laughed we have the same sense of humour but wouldnt tease anyone else or a friend about it. I always ask stupid questions but my mother aleays said the only dumb question is the one u dont ask so i dont mind if it sounds dumb. Like not knowing exactly what opened 10cm in labour. I thought it was the vag but my middie set me straight thank god otherwise i wouldve gotten a very rude shock!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    I think that's it hey, I would accept it from family, and know that they were just making fun, but I'm not sure why coming from him it really p'd me off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    I do love me a redhead. I have a tinge of it, but i would kill for my youngest's shade. Breath taking.
    People pay tohave my sister's hair too....she hates it though, but can't dye it because of her complexion and the red eyebrows and eyelashes, would just look odd. So she's forever red! Till she's grey that is. Although she did put blonde streaks through it though....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I ALWAYS laugh at myself!
    I am a shocker for getting tongue tied!
    Dh thinks its hilarious!

Like three years ago we were at a rental house waiting for the agent to get there.
    We waited for ages. So I rang the real-estate and said "hi. We are just waiting at 'such and such' street for someone to throw a shoe a house!" instead of 'show us through a house'
    I didn't even realise lol!

Needles to say I still cop that one all the time!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lumpy Melon For This Useful Post:

Jay87  (26-03-2012),MissMuppet  (26-03-2012)