+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Why pick me? I currently have 2 strollers which I try to contain my two year old in with neither suitable, being a bitty thing at 11kg still she would fit this stroller for awhile to come. My daughter is a houdini and escapes at the worst possible time from her current strollers making life difficult and sometimes rather embarrassing (I hear tut tut a lot when at the shops!).

We live an active life so I will test it out in different terrain and also many people will look at the pram getting it good publicity while scolding me and my child

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me pick me!!!! I have the Bebe Care XT and absolutely love it! We'll be TTC number 2 this year and I was checking this pram out the other day because I'll be needing something that I can have two little ones in

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Awesome

COuld be AWESOME to have a CHANCE to make my first review!!!! i have a 10 months old so this could be perfect !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bubhub View Post
    Bebe Care and the team at Bub Hub are giving 4 lucky Bub Hubbers the opportunity to trial their very own Rverse XLR Stroller valued at $499.95! And keep it!!

Attachment 20090
    This all-in-one stroller is sure to take you from cradles through to crayons and beyond. Easily converts from travel system to bassinet mode for your newborn, reverse the seat for infants and effortlessly add a buggy board or toddler seat when it's time to travel with two.

With endless travel modes and optional accessories you'll never need to buy another stroller and the large, easily accessible storage basket makes shopping with baby a breeze.

If you have a child between birth and 17kgs and would like to participate and review the Rverse XLR Stroller, please type 'Pick Me' in this thread and let us know why we should select you!

We'll be selecting 4 reviewers later this week from all the posts made by midday, Wednesday 28 March (Brissie time)!

Members of the Reviewer Panel will probably receive an email about this opportunity too. Please make sure that you reply in this THREAD and do not reply to the email. (this is a change to the way in which we have handled reviewer panel opportunities previously)
    If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review within 14 days of receiving the sample.

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review nappies (disposable & cloth), wipes, your local park and whole heap of other pregnancy & parenting items. So get to it if you want a chance to get your hands on this fabulous stroller for nix!!!

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please, pick me! I have a 6month old and a 2.5 yo, both under 17kg. I currently own a double strider plus and would love to try something new.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please! I have a 5-mth-old boy - about 7 kg -and the pram we used for our first child almost tipped over when I tried to go over the kerb the other day - freaked me out. Thankfully I managed to right it just in time but I just don't trust it anymore and am on the hunt for a new, safer one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    please pick me. I have a four month old boy and we'd love to test this stroller out together to see how good and convenient this product is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me!!!!

I am currently looking for a stroller as the pram I have at the moment is to big to fit into my car

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME!

Im a bit of a pram-a-holic and looove love love prams and strollers.
    I'm always on the hunt for the perfect pram or stroller, I've not had much luck but I've had alot of fun along the way trying out lots of different ones.

If you pick me I'll give an honest review, it will be used on many different terrains and for many different outings.

i have 2 littlies, my youngest daughter is 7 months and 9kgs.

If you pick us I assure you, you won't be disappointed with my review! (and many many photos)

Please pick us! =D

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pleaseee.. Dnt make a grown woman beg :))

I would love the opportunity to try out this new stroller, we have just packed up our old Chicco stroller as it just isnt reliable anymor, and am currently home bound, becos I can't imagine carrying my 8kg 6mth old around the shops too long lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me! I personally have a strider plus but I would love to give this to my sister in law as she is very interested in this pram coz it is vey similiar to the strider plus and wanted to get one for herself but just couldn't afford it! I have also had the Valco matrix so we can compare all three prams!