+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oooohhh...please pick me!
    I have a 2 year old and another due in September so I need a new pram and I can test it from all angles...toddler, newbie and both together!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please! I have a 5-mth-old boy - about 7 kg -and I need a new pram! Pick me please!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me. New bub due in a week and only have dd's old stroller at mo - really not sure how long it's going to last as it's very well worn. Love the fact that this one is reversable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review - if you can use as double. I have a 2yo and 10mth old and using a P&T at the moment which I hate! I used to use a single Beema which I loved but cant double on that.. and have tried the Strider and LOVED it compared to the P&T except the width was a little inconvenient. So, with much experience I could possibly give constructive feedback you may be looking for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Pick me!!

My 11 week old DS (is around 6kg) loves being out and about but now I've been using the pram we purchased I am not 100% sure it's suitable for our lifestyle. I'd love to try another pram out to compare and this one sounds great!!

I live in a hilly area and I'd love to go out walking with a nice light weight pram that I can actually manage to push up the drive way!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default PICK Me!

Pick Me!! I am in a current pram dilemma. When we had my son who is now 20 months old he was always going to be an only child we decided since we were just having the one we would fork out the $$ and buy a Bugaboo Chameleon ( Donkey was not released then). Its a beautiful pram and so easy to steer and navigate. So light! Than lo and behold we decided to have a second, and right before the birth my first born decided that he did not want to sit in the pram so we thought, well maybe the toddler board will suffice.
    Along came our second (a little girl) and as soon as our son saw our daughter in the pram he just wanted to be in it.... like all the time... even just to watch TV. I think he would have slept in it if we let him.
    So off we went to buy a second pram with the intent of selling our beloved bugaboo, and decided on the Strider Plus( with two kids we are now abit more savvy with out $$ lol). That worked great for about two months and both bubs were happy as and I thought I could overlook the wide wheels, the heavy steering and the extremely difficult strap in system especially when you have a toddler who is refusing to get in. Now my son wants to walk more the Strider is really heavy to steer with one hand and hold his hand at the same time. What to do??
    So out came the Bugaboo ( that we had not as yet sold due to sheer laziness and MAYBE bit of reluctance to let my bug go lol). I thought perhaps my son would now love the toddler board and the world would be good once more. Its a bonus for my daughter who loves facing me and the much smotther ride, my son loved the walkiing and the board. It seemed perfect. Till we get to the following:
    1) My son decides that he does not want to go the same way
    2) gets tired and no way is the right way and just wants to be held.
    At this point it becomes a battle of the wills as there is nowhere to strap him into and I just have to wait out his tantrums or carry him whilst pushing the pram.
    So now this is my dilemma, both prams have pros and cons... however neither suit 100% and there is no chance in hell my husband will allow me getting a third pram. Hence I would love to be able to road test the 4 reverse XLR Stroller for you and would be able to give you an honest opinion against two other prams. so PLEASE PICK ME and help me get out of this pickle Im currently in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!!I have a 5 week old and would love to try an easier pram to use!

Thanks
    Reviews
    "pick me" i have a 9mth old baby girl & I've had the same stroller for all 3 kids an it has seen better days, it is literally falling apart

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!!
    I have spent countless hours researching prams; trawling the internet for reviews, supplier info, reviews and discussions. Take me to a baby shop and the first thing I will do is go to the pram section - take any new models for a test drive around the shop. My quest for the 'perfect pram' consumed me for my entire pregnancy. I have a spreadsheet set up with the pros and cons of all the prams I had on my shortlist. This is not a lie. Just quietly, I would consider myself somewhat of a 'pram aficionado'. Should I win this amazing opportunity - I will provide you with a comprehensive review based on my use of the pram, within the context of my background of pram obsession!! Pick me!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Rverse XLR Stroller

I would love the opportunity to review the above mentioned stroller. I currently have a $25 stroller which I don't like at all.

I would love to prove to my hubby why it's worth spending a few more dollars on a stroller