+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    'Pick Me' - Please My little man just turned 1 on Saturday, and we are trying for our next. It would be fantastic to trial and review a great stroller that we can just add a toddler seat to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please! I have a 2 children and one is ready to not use the pram anymore. He's 2.5years but onlt 12 kg. The baby is 12 months and only 9 kg. Would love to try this pram cause I've heard about it and as I have a sister and friends that are currently pregnant, would love to give this one a test drive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Pick me! I have 4 kids, I am a very busy homeschooling Mumma and 3 of my kids weigh under 17 kgs, so I could really give it a good testing out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me please!! I love to review things, as I also find it helpful to read reviews others have written before making big purchased. I have written many reviews in the Bubhub review section!

I have 2 little ones that use the stroller a lot still, so I would definitely be able to give it a good test. I would love the opportunity to be able to review it, and it would get a lot of use for a long time as we are planning on having another baby soon too =)

Please pick me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please!
    Our pram is massive and it kills my back to lift it out of the car, especially with pelvic instability. This would be perfect for our 9 week old baby. We are on our 4th pram and have one stroller but it isn't suitable for a new baby. I would love to review the Bebe Care Reverse Stroller.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

I have a 18 month old son who is about 13kg.

We'd be interested in reviewing it and writing you a report on our opinion.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Please please pick me! I'd love the chance to review this!

DD refused to go in a pram as a baby and now as a toddler she wants to go in one again. I've been having to use my Cheapo target $30 pram that hurts my back and pelvis because I have to bend over so far due to how low then handles are and can't justify buying a new pram
    Last edited by waterlily; 26-03-2012 at 17:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me, have a 14 month old and due in November again. 14 month old has cp so we're yet to find a pram that will support him enough

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me!!!! I'm looking for a stroller with a toddler Attachment as I cant put one on my current pram