+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats girls! One of the lovely ladies is from my TTC group and another from my DS birth group! How awesome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm a great candidate for testing out this pram.between my 2 beautiful children I have bin through several prams.All different brands and prices,I just had terrible luck with them.I think myself something of an expert now lol and although I'm happy with the pram I have,I'm still on the search for that perfect pram. . . . .

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm looking forward to reading your reviews!! =D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    bubhub im pretty sure these dont come with the second seat? Just want to check so I can source the seat so that when the pram arrives I can test it with my 2 kiddies so the review includes the second seat as well (im guessing alot of people interested in this pram to buy will be looking at it for its 2nd seat option) so would love to beable to review it with both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy2Luca View Post
    bubhub im pretty sure these dont come with the second seat? Just want to check so I can source the seat so that when the pram arrives I can test it with my 2 kiddies so the review includes the second seat as well (im guessing alot of people interested in this pram to buy will be looking at it for its 2nd seat option) so would love to beable to review it with both.
    You can buy the second seat from target online. I believe they sell it for $150. Dont bother going to the target store cause they only sell it online. Enjoy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg!!! I wasn't even going to check back in here because I never get this lucky!!!!! Thank you soooo much!!! Can't wait!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy2Luca View Post
    Babies r us have it for $129.99

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me. I would love to test out this prAm. I would also like to get the toddler attachment for when bub number two arrives. I also look after a friends baby who is rather big. ( 11 months old and is already 13.5kg) so this would be a great help!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me!

PICK ME PICK ME! Im a mum of 3 boys, youngest 5 months, Would love to try something new!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Maybe you should close this thread now the strollers have been given to their new homes?