+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It won't let me write reviews I am logged in but it keeps asking me to log in again it has done it before and I tried to write one again but It doesn't work. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lw1981 View Post
    Hi sorry to hijack but I too have done several reviews yet only 1 shows up.
    from what i can see its saying you ahve made 3 reviews

Quote Originally Posted by karisha View Post
    How do you check how many reviews someone has made???
    if you look at the username on a post then go to the right of the screen from the username near your post count you will see it it says you have made 16 reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by daysta112 View Post
    It won't let me write reviews I am logged in but it keeps asking me to log in again it has done it before and I tried to write one again but It doesn't work. Any ideas?
    i had this problem the other day i just kept on trying and it eventually worked

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mumma2ajem For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (29-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I've written a How To post on writing reviews:

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...Login-Problems

If the reviews area asked your for a name and email DON'T ADD A REVIEW, check that you are logged into the forum and hit 'write a review' again. If it still asks you for a name and email, wait a while and try again. Don't try to login at the reviews area, that doesn't work. You have to login at the forum.

Also, in eagerness to add reviews, members are suggesting products that are already there and writing reviews for business and products for which we have no category! I can try to move reviews if the product already exists, but if it's a review for a business or for a product for a category that we don't have, those reviews will be deleted and won't count towards your score.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

ErSchmi  (02-04-2012),LoveLivesHere  (29-03-2012),Melzy99  (29-03-2012),RobinSparkles  (29-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Guess I'll be off to write more reviews tonight, so many things I can write about with having four children

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wish people would stop posting in here!! I keep thinking the reviewers have been announced and get all excited/nervous!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrJones&Me For This Useful Post:

Purple Lily  (29-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubhub View Post
    I've written a How To post on writing reviews:

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...Login-Problems

If the reviews area asked your for a name and email DON'T ADD A REVIEW, check that you are logged into the forum and hit 'write a review' again. If it still asks you for a name and email, wait a while and try again. Don't try to login at the reviews area, that doesn't work. You have to login at the forum.

Also, in eagerness to add reviews, members are suggesting products that are already there and writing reviews for business and products for which we have no category! I can try to move reviews if the product already exists, but if it's a review for a business or for a product for a category that we don't have, those reviews will be deleted and won't count towards your score.
    It's still logging me out when I click 'write review' and it happens on my phone and pc ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not too sure if it's too late to reply to this. I would love to review this, we have been through a couple of strollers and know all the things to look for. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I have selected the reviewers. They were selected on Wednesday afternoon on the applications at that time - as per the original post.But if youve been adding to your review count since then, dont worry because that will stand you in good stead for the next reviewer panel project!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

&BabyMakes4xxx  (29-03-2012),giggle berry  (29-03-2012),Melzy99  (29-03-2012),OneMama  (30-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    When will we know who was picked?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

MrJones&Me  (29-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me&mrsMagoo - what browser are you using? Can you email me your password too - to info @ bubhub.com.au (without the spaces). I'll try logging on as you. Maybe it doesnt like the & symbol in your username. I'll test a few things out with your login. Ive tested all mine & they're fine so i need to work out why some have a problem but others dont