+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Milktini - I think what you'd done was write your review in the product description so that's why it didn't appear.

There has been an issue with the system not recognizing usernames, but it just keeps asking you to login rather than saying that reviews are pending.

Me&mrsmagoo - make sure you are logged in to the forum & then try to add a review for the valco latitude - that product is in thesystem. If that doesn't work, tell us what error message you get. Don't re-enter the teething products ones because we don't have a category for those anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I did one for the valco and it worked, but now if I try and click 'write review' I go to the page for people who aren't logged in - have to add email address etc - and this is where I was for my other reviews, I added an email address.

So how do i stop it from logging me out? I now can't click on 'write review' without it logging me out ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me my friend has this stroller and its gorgeous. I would love to try it out. I have an 18 mnth old daughter. TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Me&mrsmagoo - dont add anymore for now, let me check the valco one in the morning. There is an issue with the logon, but if it doesnt let you do 2 reviews in a row, msybe you just havr to do 1 on day & another a little later until we csn fix it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (28-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME!. I'd love to review this stroller. Me and my five month old walk everywhere at the moment (km's every day!), and we'd be able to give the stoller a proper testing! We're using a secondhand Steelcraft Orbit at the moment which is also a reversible, but has seen much better days. I'd love to be able to review and share with other mums my views and experiences with using this pram, walking distances, around the shops and in and out of the car.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no I've just changed my username!! I have done so many reviews under my old username LoulouP!!

What should I do? Change my name back??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippy&Woof View Post
    Oh no I've just changed my username!! I have done so many reviews under my old username LoulouP!!

What should I do? Change my name back??
    It is still showing that you have left 25reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktini View Post
    It is still showing that you have left 25reviews
    Oh thanks Milktini, phew! I wonder if 25 is enough, maybe I should do a few more..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Hi sorry to hijack but I too have done several reviews yet only 1 shows up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How do you check how many reviews someone has made???