+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Us
    My 9mth Old boy is being transported around in a StriderPlus which I HAD TO HAVE, at the time. Its very fashionable but not very practical. Now that Im a Mum, I need a pram that is both. Id love to try the Stroller and be able to fit through my hairdressers door and the Supermarket aisle's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me We have been using the same basic stroller since DD1 was a baby and have now used it for all three kids. The poor stroller is falling to bits and the sun shade is broken We are always out and about with the children and need something more reliable and need more sun protection for our precious DD2.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me!!!!

PICK ME!!!

I currently have a very standard pram which has done its job up until now, but it's definitely time for an upgrade!

I will be travelling overseas in May this year to Europe so it would be absolute perfect timing to have a brand new stroller to take along for the journey.

My son is 6 months old and currently weighs just under 10 kgs.

I think that this would be a fantastic opportunity to give a truly in depth review of the pram and the fact that I would be using it on all types of different terrains would really allow me to see how it handles and all of its benefits!

Thank you for the chance to apply

I really hope you pick me!!! x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick Me

Only now I have a baby do I realise the importance of a good stroller/pram! All are not created equal! I've seen fantastic reviews of this one & would love it for my baby - so he can ride in style! (& who knows - maybe one day I'll add the attachment for bub #2!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pick Me! My Peg Perego was grwat for a new born, but I hate it now that she is bigger :-(
    It doesnt sit up enough for her so she is always straining her neck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    'Pick me' pretty please. My bubby Oliver and I would be the best candidates to test this awesome pram. He is 6 weeks old and super cute that people stop me everywhere we go, what better marketing for the Bebe care stroller is there

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME!!!! I have a 27 month old and a 16 month old and currently we have the Strider Plus, but we rarely take it anywhere anymore due to how big and bulky it is and never fits down isles at shops and can only use the wheelchair isle in the supermarket.
    Although my partner constantly whinges about the Strider and hates taking it with us he also refuses to waste anymore money on a "dodgy" pram that might not live up to his expectations! This would be the perfect opportunity to prove to him that not all prams are equal and there are some great ones out there!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PICK ME!!!!
    I have a 10 month old daughter that loves her walks with mummy! We have a strider plus which is proving to be a bit big and bulky for our footpaths and would love to review this stroller!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick Me

Pick me
    Quote Originally Posted by bubhub View Post
    bebe care and the team at bub hub are giving 4 lucky bub hubbers the opportunity to trial their very own rverse xlr stroller valued at $499.95! And keep it!!

Attachment 20090
    this all-in-one stroller is sure to take you from cradles through to crayons and beyond. Easily converts from travel system to bassinet mode for your newborn, reverse the seat for infants and effortlessly add a buggy board or toddler seat when it's time to travel with two.

with endless travel modes and optional accessories you'll never need to buy another stroller and the large, easily accessible storage basket makes shopping with baby a breeze.

if you have a child between birth and 17kgs and would like to participate and review the rverse xlr stroller, please type 'pick me' in this thread and let us know why we should select you!

we'll be selecting 4 reviewers later this week from all the posts made by midday, wednesday 28 march (brissie time)!

Members of the reviewer panel will probably receive an email about this opportunity too. Please make sure that you reply in this thread and do not reply to the email. (this is a change to the way in which we have handled reviewer panel opportunities previously)
    if you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review within 14 days of receiving the sample.

when we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (how to add a review guide.) so if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review nappies (disposable & cloth), wipes, your local park and whole heap of other pregnancy & parenting items. So get to it if you want a chance to get your hands on this fabulous stroller for nix!!!

and if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

if you are not a member of our reviewer panel and you would like to be considered for free products, find out how to you can join up here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me please I would love to give this stroller a good workout! My son gnaws, dribbles, spills drinks and food, and occasionally leaks through his nappies into our current pram so a new one would be pushed to the limit in it's first week of living here!