+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I Would love a new stroller we only have 2nd hand ones that are fairly old, though in good condition... it would be nice to have a new one... don't have much new stuff as cant afford it like most people. It would get a good work out as we live on a golf course (husbands work) and it will be used in rough terrain all the time putting it under pressure...
    Tam.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! Please I have an almost 3yr old who complains non stop if she has to walk any more then 5mins and a 5.5 month old who is almost 8kg and I only have an old second hand single pram so I usually end up carrying one of them :/ I would love a new pram that I could get a toddler board attachment for, I would also be a great reviewer I'm would give very in depth review please consider me it would mean a tired single mummy would have one less thing to worry about when going shopping thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!
    first time mum and had no idea what stroller to buy. The one I have is heavy and faces only out but my 12 week old babe is already too long for the bassinette part of the pram! My high- needs baby screams if he can't see me so I have to carry him in a sling instead while he rejects the pram. My back is killing me!
    Also i am the first of 6 best friends to have my baby in 2012. The others are all due in 2012 and I informally review everything I am using anyway!

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me

Pick me please! I've tried nearly every pram under the sun between my 3 kids. I need to find one that can comfortably seat my chubster, but still be practical and has lots of features. This pram seems perfect, I would love to road test it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please, I am expecting my 4th bubba in the end of this year and the pram i have had for 5 years is on its last legs and we could really use a new good quality pram

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me please!! I have a 1 yo DD and am still looking for the right pram for her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!! I am expecting my first bub in a couple of weeks and I still dont have a pram!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me!!

We live in a tiny country town where going through the tiresome routine of strapping our 6month old into the car seat is so not worth the while! Hence, WE WALK! Everywhere! My poor Baby Love stroller literally screams (squeaks!) whenever we hit the pavements, alas she was not made for such adventures and is on her last legs. Unfortunately we don't have too many of those fancy city footpaths (lol), so it's asphalt and gravel all the way, the best method to test the durability of anything! A review you want, a review you shall surely have!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! I don't need or want to use my big bulky pram anymore now my baby has grown into a toddler. I need a light and compact stroller to get out and about so I'd love to review this for you. Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!

my current pram is useless with a capital U and after just having another baby (3 weeks early) I'm afraid I'm pretty much housebound with my toddler and newborn as I can't rely on my pram to do what it's designed to do. Would love love LOVE to trial this one, it's one of the ones that's been on my shortlist.