+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please!!

With an 11.5kg toddler and another bub due later in the year we are on the lookout for a good quality and yet easy to use stroller that would be suitable for both little ones.

This one looks perfect with the large basket and being able to have bub facing you or away - also love how sturdy it looks! great for chucking in the car amongst the bikes and scooters from the older kids and not getting destroyed in the process

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!!

I would love a new stroller to replace the el cheapo we have (the only one we could afford!) I have a 3yo who still likes to ride in the stroller and a 1yo who has all hand me downs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    would love to review, bub would love it when at my netball gamesmy little cheerleader

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me please

My 14 month old daughter Evelyn is currently using her 7 year old brother Oscar's old pram and it would be a wonderful opportunity to road test this pram. Whilst I've never heard of Bebe Care, on paper it looks great and I'm always open to trying new things. The XLR looks like it'd be fantastic for our walks to and from school, the park, around Westfield Chermside ... all terrains

Evelyn has curly red hair and is always getting a lot of comments so I think she'd be a great model and bring a lot of people's attention to this product.Name:  February 111 (Small).jpg
Views: 70
Size:  23.3 KB
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by oscarsmummy; 27-03-2012 at 11:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little 3mth old boy JACK HAMILTON has very nicely asked that you *PICK ME* to review the Bebe Care stroller on his behalf. He's only just able to situp in his current pram and he's a little disappointed that his mummy chose a pram where he can't see her all the time! This stroller looks like it's the one she should have bought!
    As for me, I would love to provide a good review for other first time mums out there, who are easily daunted by all the products available!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! PLEASE! Im 9 and bit weeks pregnant with my 3rd... 5 years since i had a baby, so needless to say, I do not have a single baby related item to my name! Please pick me to cross one thing off my list of things to buy! again!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me . This would be perfect for my youngest 16mo, who is a bit sick of the sling, and the old child care pram just does not cut it anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me. I currently have a DD who has everything hand-me-downs including her cot, high chair, car seat and stroller from my SIL and she wont let me buy anything new for DD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! I would love to review this pram as I am not really happy with my Strider and am looking for a pram that is smaller with better options for carrying a toddler and baby later on!