+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me please, i need a single pram for my DS2 who is 20 months. My DS1 won't get in a pram very often now so it would be perfect for us so i don't have to lug the double around! We are TTC soon too so I will be able to do a newborn review once all that happens too! I would use it on all terrains so would be able to give a very good review! Please BH pick me!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me!

Pick me! (please) I currently have a mountain buggy swift which is in the same price range and would love to try a new pram as I'm not happy witha few features of this pram and think it would be great to compare against for people purchasing in that price range.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please! My pram is on its way out, but can't afford to buy another. With 3 kids and another on the way we will definitely give this stroller a workout.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default A friend trying to help a friend

Hi there, would love to review this stroller and then i would hand it down to my friend for their little one they are having trouble finding a good sturdy back stroller, easy to fold then her previous strollers which she has made work but theres only so far a stroller which has been left out on the street it can only make it so far, there not able to afford a new stroller...I feel so sorry for her...would love your help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! Ooooohhh Pick me please, I have a 2 yr old and a newborn on the way, and we have a very tight finance situation at the moment and I have no car so my main way of getting out is walking everywhere and right now I have a crappy cheap stroller thats handles are too short to push comfortably... Please pick me I'm desperate lol, it would totally make my world so much easier!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default pick me

please pick me my pram is no good and i have a 2 year old as well as a 2 month old they are my 10th and 11th kids so i have had a lot of experience with prams.thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, would love to trial this product. First baby and borrowing a pram at the moment!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick us, I have an event to get ready for! Long story short, I havent seen my family overseas since I was 15, I have since gotten married and had 2 children and neglected myself a little too much. We are going over there for a visit in a few months, and apart from testing-riding it in multiple airports and cities abroad, I need to hit the pavement a few times a week to get in a bit of shape so I can feel fantastic when seeing my family after 10 years.
    Please pick us, my review certainly won't disappoint!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! I have two boys 8.5kg and 14kg and live in the bush, so could test it out in the sand/rocks/grass - which i wanted to do when i bought our pram!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Would love to review this stroller

This was my stroller of choice when I first researched strollers but I couldn't find one for sale locally and ended up with a Childcare Hola, which I am not particularly happy with. I'm about to have my second, so I'd be able to test it with a newborn and 2 year old toddler. I'd love to write a review for you.