+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My 5 month old hates been in the pram for either 2 reasons she hates the current pram we have or prefers to be carried which makes going out on my own very frustrating sometimes, and the pram i have has very little storage so im constantly carrying the nappy bag as well as pushing the pram therefore I would love to be given this opportunity to review the XLR stroller and see if both my daughter and I will have a much more pleasant time when we are out with the pram.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review this stroller. My 1 1/2 year old is very picky about strollers, we have yet to find a stroller that she enjoys sitting in and will stay in. She is very good at getting out of strollers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me...

The pram I've been using for my 19 month old is really old and the wheel keeps falling off... Would love a new one, although have just spent all my money on IVF (trying for another baby). The opportunity to trial this pram would be great and would make my life so much easier, and if I do manage to have another baby the buggy board or toddler seat option would be great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would love the opportunity to review the stroller! I was due 5 days ago so our new arrival should be here any day now. We haven't gotten around to buying a pram yet as we haven't had the money. I love the option to add the toddler board, this would be great for my 3 year old. It would be amazing to be chosen!
    Last edited by inertia; 26-03-2012 at 23:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me.. Please I have a 2 yo DS with another due to arrive in june have been looking at striders, etc but aren't sure as they ate very different strollers to what I've used myself and would love to have a new pram that is a great single but can also be used for both kids. So Pplease pick me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pick Me!

We would LOVE to review this stroller! Little Man is the happiest little dude in the world, except for when he's in his stroller, so we're on the lookout for a new one. And being a big little man (4.5 kgs at birth, now 7kg at 10 weeks), my arms aren't an option!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me!!

I'd love to test this new stroller!! I own a BJ city select but am not very happy with it. The front wheels wobble, the frame is sticky when I try to fold it down and the seat also sticks a bit. I'd be very keen to see how the bebe care xlr fares against the BJ. I use my pram every day with DS (14 months) when I walk my dog, so the perfect pram has to withstand a lot of different surfaces and weather conditions (yes I do walk in the rain...and we have lots of it recently!!). I have a very high regard for good quality products and pay a lot of attention to detail. So please pick me!!
    Last edited by Klaud; 26-03-2012 at 19:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Pick me!!I only have a forward facing umbrella stroller and I'd love to see how we go with a reversible handled stroller. DS and I use our current stroller every day, we take lots of walks to the shops, with the dog. I'm a new mum and relied heavily on reviews to decide on which products to buy, and would get DH and my family to use the stroller with DS to hear what they have to say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    PLEASE PICK ME!!!! I have a Phil & teds sports and it's quite old! I've been searching reveiws on strollers/prams lately as its far to heavy for little ol me!! Plus I found it not durable so it's extremely torn and tattered!! As someone with 3 kids one in school there is nothing harder than having to lug and a heavy pram out of a 4WD when your 4"10 for a 5min school yard pick up!!

ETA: it seems a lot of P&T are on the last legs/dying... Hrmmm not a great look for the pram, I brought it as I thought the whole 'sports' would make it more durable... Looks like maybe not...
    Last edited by shinebrite; 26-03-2012 at 20:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    please pick me - i will provide an extensive and elaborate review - i have got 2 daughters (2.5yrs 14kg and 7 months 8 kg) so 2 age/weight groups will be included in the review - thanks