+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    please PICK ME!! I currently mind my best friends son 4 days a week, he is 11 months old and we love to go for walks along the Esplanade near home. I'm also pregnant and need a stroller as the last time i had a baby was 15 years ago! Most of the things I will be getting are hand me downs from friends, so it would be nice to have something new and to trial it with my friends son until my little one comes along Please PICK ME

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! Just found out I am pregnant with no. 2 bubba and have realised that my awesome pram does not come with a toddler attachment! Argh! This would be just perfect to trial with my toddler now and newborn in 7 months...

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME PLEASE i have a i love prams or any baby stuff i love talking about all types of prams PLEASE PLEASE PICK ME

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick Me!

My son is 2 and half year's old (weighting 12kg) and my baby number two is coming in May. We don't have a stroller or pram at the moment. It'll be great opportunity if I can get to review this stroller. Thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Please pick me, we are up to baby number 3 due in 5 weeks time. We got rid of our Mountain Buggy a month before finding out that we were expecting baby number 3 We are still yet to settle on a new stroller and would love the opportunity to review Babe Care stroller.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me

Pick me! I am currently in the children's hospital with my 10 week old recovering after open heart surgery. This stroller looks awesome. I need something comfortable for him to recover where I don't have to bend down. As I have more ttime at home now looking after him I need jobs to fill in time. Reviewing this product on our daily walks sounds great!
    Last edited by BH-tech; 07-01-2015 at 11:52. Reason: Image Error

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pick me

I would love to review this stroller! I have a 4 month old daughter and have already trialled several different prams and strollers, all purchased second hand from E-Bay: Emmaljunga, Bertini, Beemer and Peg Perego are the ones I've tried so far. All have their good and not so good points but my favourite one so far is the modern style Emmaljunga, which seems to be a similar design to the Rverse XLR where the seat can be clicked in as either "bassinette" style or facing outwards as a pram.

I've never owned a brand new stroller so it would be a real treat for us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please!! I have an 18month old who hates walking and this pram would save my back!! And I love how it has a buggy board option which would be perfect for my 2.5yr old! So really it's the perfect pram for me!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me. Please. I don't have a fancy pram or stroller. Most of my baby stuff is hand me downs. It would be nice to have something to call my own . With number two not far away it looks like just the right stroller for travelling with two, love the toddler seat idea I'd give a great review.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick Me!! (please)

Pick me please! I am currently researching a new stroller and would be very keen to review the Bebe Care Rverse XLR stroller for you (and me!!) DD is 7 months (8kg). Thank you! Hoping to hear from you.