+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    pick me please, I'm currently looking at new strollers for my 15mth old who has Low muscle tone and other health issues which makes her slouch and not be able to sit in a regular upright stroller for very long as she sinks to the side like a infant does, I've looked up this pram and it looks perfect with fantastic harnessing for our little miss who is tiny too but we just can't afford it ourselves at the moment.
    Thanks for your consideration

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me - we are currently looking for a new stroller for our toddler as our current one is on it's way out and this looks great! We need something sturdy but lightweight and that will easily fit into our lifestyle so would love to give this a try!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me! I have a 14 week old, born premmie so we were a bit unprepared and had to buy whatever we could get at short notice. Would love to try this and see if it fits in a small car and get my little man out on regular walks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! I have a 10 month old and a 2.5 year old, both under the weight limit. I would love to review this stroller, from both a baby and toddler perspective

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me!!

Please pick me!! We currently have a hired stroller/capsule which bubs has nearly grown out of. This would be perfect for us as I have been looking for a pram with the reversible feature (I love being able to look at my beautiful boy). I would be so grateful for this opportunity.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME!!
    Oh please pick me! We have a Love'n'Care mirage Pram and it is HUGE and HEAVY - we call it the Hummer of prams
    We live on the third floor of our building and it is impossible to lug the giant pram up and down so it lives in the boot of the car and it is KILLING my back to keep lifting it in and out, not to mention that I struggle to get up and down the curb or entrances of shops etc, cause it's too heavy for me to lift the wheels up, especially once I have our chubby 15wk old in it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me, I would love to write a review about this stroller. My daughter is currently 11kgs and would be so comfortable in this.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick Me!!!

Please please pick me. Currently have a 9mth old and another on the way. I spend a lot of time walking on a daily basis with bub and pram and the Safety 1st we have is not as good as we were hoping it would be.
    We have been looking for another one which we could buy the extra bits for when the new bub comes along.
    Thanks
    Luna73

Thanks
    Reviews

Default In great need of a new pram/stroller!

Pick me!!! Please please please. I am currently using a mountain buggy which is great for walking but is way too big to fold up and put in my car, go to the shops or hop on a plane. I was planning on buying a smaller pram/stroller this week for my beautiful 10 month old but if you pick me you'll save me up to $700.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me. Baby number two is due on Friday and I have seen how excellent this pram is for a newborn and a toddler.