+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me, my pram bertini has just broke and I need a new one. It would be great to walk around with a pram this stylish

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me!

Pick me!
    I have an 8 week old baby girl and after shopping extensively for the right pram, we are not happy with the selection we made. There is little and misleading information out there when it comes to making choices for your baby, so I now believe in reviews by real mums as being the most reliable form of product information.
    I hope to trial this pram and give other mums an honest and detailed review, so that they don't make the costly mistake I did.
    Thank you,
    Dana

Thanks
    Reviews

Default XLR review

Hello!

I'd LOVE to review this product - I make pretty much every baby product decision on reviews and would love to contribute.

I'm also finding it a bit tricky at the moment as Ruby is now in the transition stage from lying to sitting and a bit of experimentation would be great right now!

Thanks for the opportunity to take part,

Carolyn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! I ADORE my Steelcraft Agile and it will take a lot to convince me there is a better pram.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME...
    We really need a stoller thats gonna stand the test, my toddler can be rough, for that i must confess,
    In & out the car & racing to the school, a stroller that is sturdy will be an awesome tool,
    & when bub arrives in 10 weeks time, it will have a lovely stroller in which to recline...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to review this! Looks fantastic!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick Me!!!

Pick me!!! My current pram isn't the best but it sure gets a work out. It does a fair few km's everyday and goes over lots of terrains eg roads, footpaths, sand, grass, gravel, so I would be perfect to test this pram.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 4 Rverse XLR Strollers

Hi yes I would love to review the 4 Rverse XLR Strollers. I currently have a great pram and am using it for my second child but unfortunately they just don't make them to last. It is slowly falling to bits but I love it so much that I haven't thought of buying a new one. I know poor second child ha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!

I would love to be picked to review this stroller! I am new to Bub Hub and the review panel and am yet to review anything!

We have a 15kg daughter and another bub on the way so would love to try something that would suit both! Our last pram that has been fantastic for our first two children is on it's way out. A chance to try something new would be amazing I'm sure.

-Clare