+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was going to come in and say PICK ME PICK me but i can read that so many others need this more than what i do so i'll wait for the next one. Good luck everyone!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME...
    Pretty please. I am in desprate need of a new pram after my lovely husband ran over mine a month ago. Some how he forgot he took it out of my car and put it INFRONT of his. My pram is now squashed and no longer unfolding . I just dont have the funds to purchase one so am currently stuck at home with 2 month old. I miss our walks
    So pretty please pick me so that I can get out of these four walls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me pleaseeeee!

I have 3 under 3, the 3yo walks, the 8wk old and 18mo take turns in the pram and sling... but my pram broke last week, and im too broke to buy another im currently using an ergo on my back and sling on the front, but my back is sooo sore! I would looooove to review this gorgeous pram! <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes please, pick me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh I would love to review this... I have loved the styling of the convertible seats and miss 9 month old and I would give this a great run across the Adelaide parklands on our way to work! Please pick me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!
    I have a 2.5 year old, and bub#2 is due in 6 weeks.
    To be honest have had my head in the sand about the logistics of getting out and about with a restless toddler and a newborn... this would make life a lot easier! I'd love to trial and review

mummabec is offline I could hold you for a million years, to make you feel my love
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PICK ME PLEASE!! I have a 2.5 y.o and an 11m.o (both within weight range) and have had 4 prams over the years and have not been completely happy with any of them. We are thinking about no.3 now and and am trying to find a pram that will do for the younger 2. Would love love love this opportunity!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would LOVE to review this stroller. I love having the ability to look up reviews from other mummies (and daddies) before purchasing anything big such as a stroller. PICK ME!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me; we'd love to review your stroller as we have a 10 week old and a 16kg toddler so our review will be honest and relevant to both ends of the weight/age spectrum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me pls..i have an 11 month old...