+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me please! We don't have a stroller and NEED one! My DD is starting to hate the sling and my back is dying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me I'm currently borrowing a friends stroller for my 14mth old and will need to return it to her soon as she's having another baby at the end of april. I'd love to be able to trial this great looking pram as it would save me having to shop around for one of my own!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely pick me =D
    Never had a brand new pram, got a second hand (among everything else second hand) and I would love to try this one out - it sounds fantastic. I would also love to do a review for Bub Hub as I never have yet Would love to contribute.

Thanks
    Reviews
    pick me! I have a 4.5 month old and is on the hunt for just the right stroller. Would love to try it out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Wow - this is a popular one!

There are lots of posters who haven't made any reviews at all. You've got until Wednesday midday to make some reviews to be in with a better chance of being selected for this product!

Just visit this link http://www.bubhub.com.au/reviews/ and let us know what you thought about the nappies you've used, your wipes, monitor, breastpads, car seat, sling, parenting/pregnancy books - there's lots of categories to choose from.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME

All the stitching let go on ours and the harness isn't attached anymore so it's completely unsafe. I need to lose a few kilo and was gifted a heart excercise monitor all I need now is a safe stroller.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me to review this pram
    And you will soon see
    That we'll be on the tram
    Near the tree and far away from the bees!

waitsee is offline “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Please Pick Me.

We would love to put one of the Rverse XLR Strollers through it's paces . I currently have a 2.5 year old and 7 month old and we are all going on a family holiday to Hawaii so we need something can be modified to suit us as we go with buggy board of toddler seat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review this stroller, I have seen it advertised and it seems to be similar in features to the steelcraft strider plus which I own, it would be nice to review a comparison stroller as I find mine quite heavy and the frame wobbles, I am interested to see if this stroller does the same or if it is made with better quality materials and more comfortable for my baby girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! Our current pram is gigantic and very awkward, it takes up the entire back of our car and means we cannot do grocery shopping when we have the pram, VERY difficult seeing as we live 45 mins from town. I'm DESPERATE for a better pram but we can't afford one. My little boy also hates the pram we have. Perhaps the Rverse XLR will show him that prams are great!