+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default 4 Rverse XLR Strollers up for grabs from Bebe Care! Who wants to review!

REVIEWERS HAVE NOW BEEN SELECTED - LOOK OUT FOR MORE REVIEWER PANEL PRODUCTS SOON!

The reviews are now in - have a read here:
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/reviews/bro...e_stroller_xlr

Bebe Care and the team at Bub Hub are giving 4 lucky Bub Hubbers the opportunity to trial their very own Rverse XLR Stroller valued at $499.95! And keep it!!

Name:  RverseStrollerSmall.jpg
Views: 861
Size:  48.9 KB
    This all-in-one stroller is sure to take you from cradles through to crayons and beyond. Easily converts from travel system to bassinet mode for your newborn, reverse the seat for infants and effortlessly add a buggy board or toddler seat when it's time to travel with two.

With endless travel modes and optional accessories you'll never need to buy another stroller and the large, easily accessible storage basket makes shopping with baby a breeze.

If you have a child between birth and 17kgs and would like to participate and review the Rverse XLR Stroller, please type 'Pick Me' in this thread and let us know why we should select you!

We'll be selecting 4 reviewers later this week from all the posts made by midday, Wednesday 28 March (Brissie time)!

Members of the Reviewer Panel will probably receive an email about this opportunity too. Please make sure that you reply in this THREAD and do not reply to the email. (this is a change to the way in which we have handled reviewer panel opportunities previously)
    If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review within 14 days of receiving the sample.

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review nappies (disposable & cloth), wipes, your local park and whole heap of other pregnancy & parenting items. So get to it if you want a chance to get your hands on this fabulous stroller for nix!!!

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here
    Last edited by BH-tech; 16-02-2015 at 10:15.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

ErSchmi  (27-03-2012),OneMama  (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me PLEASE!!!! My current stroller broke yesterday and this would save me having to purchase a new one. I could add the toddler seat and we would be set.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me! I'd love to review this stroller. I currently have a strider plus and am looking for something as sturdy but not as wide as my current pram is

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me

My 2.3 year old DS1is very iffy about going in the strollers we have tried him with and I would love to give thid one a go. We are due with our second in August and are in the market for a new stroller while DS2 is in the ergo. Please please pick me !!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me My phil and teds is on its last legs and I need a new stroller for my little one. Plus I can then use it when we hopefully have another little bundle of joy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty please PICK ME. My son desperately needs a new stroller and we are just not able to afford one at the moment. I would love to test this new stroller. Please PICK ME. Oh and I do lots and lots of walking, so it would be given a good work out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pick me!! My horrible Phil and Ted's is dying. Me and mr magoo would put this stroller under very intense testing conditions!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please, pick us,

WE need a new stroller for our 6month old, as we only have a double at the moment and our 2 year old walks everywhere now....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me. My darling little 8 week old princess has become the "hand me down" 2nd child. Oh how lovely it would be for her to have her own pram/stroller. Something that would suit her as an infant and as she grows too. The option of adding the buggy board would be brilliant for my other child and she too would feel like her new little sister is not using everything of hers (having said that she is a good big sister and has shared so much with her new little sister)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!! I need a new stroller with 2 children 2 and under and finances are tight so this would be a god send!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Lost In The Fifties~ For This Useful Post:

nadia m  (26-03-2012)