+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AndrewTheEmu is offline Bubhub Ambassador - tongue in cheek
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    22 month old DD used her stroller today for the first time since christmas. She walks everywhere now. at the shops she either walks or sits in the trolley.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MY 5YO DD and 3YO DS both ride in the pram each day to school - its only a 20 min walk but as it is my main form of exercise I like to go at a decent pace and DD can't always keep up - she walks for a bit each way but usually hops in for the home stretch!

I Have the Phil and Teds E3 so I am pushing around 45kgs every day! I use this pram at the shops too and the 2nd seat is mostly used for storage but occasionally DD will hop in if she is tired or unwell or its been a long day - same with going to the zoo or the likes it is handy to have the option rather than having to carry one and push the other or try to carry 2 around (or hope you find a trolley) - that said I am usually on my own with the kids (DH is in the Navy) so I need to do what works (and keeps me sane) a second pair of hands when out an about makes all the difference and we often don't bother with the pram at all if DH is with me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DD will be 3 next month and I have been wondering the same thing. She prefers to walk and she does walk most of he time. However there are days where she is feral and gets into everything at the shops and if we have to be out for a long time it can be easy to just contain her in the pram for a bit. she is still very small or her age and only weighs 12kg so she gets tired legs if we are out or a full day. we are about o move state o I have considered selling the pram but then worry I will won't it if we go to the zoo or sightseeing in our new city.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Check out 'toobigforstroller' it's a riot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I stopped using mine at 3.5 because I thought DS looked embarrassingly too big for it. He's now 4 and there are some days I wish I still had it!!! (when he's sleeping in the car and I want him to stay asleep but need to go to the shops/ long walks when he gets tired)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to squirrelex For This Useful Post:

Danigail  (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dd is 3.5 and just can't walk far. If we go to the shops or a walk her stroller comes too so she can jump in when she has had enough walking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by halloweendee View Post
    Check out 'toobigforstroller' it's a riot!
    omg on those photos! They're hilarious though.