+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Masada Mother Baby Unit - anyone been

hi ladies

i am booked in to attend masada mother baby unit some time next week.

anyone been in? I have already done a stint at Mitcham MBU when she was 8 weeks but it didnt help very much.

my anxiety is through the roof that she will come out of there worse rather than better or I wont see a change? I had a midwife come and show me the method they use but I couldn't stand the screaming and the fact that she never settled once

I have run out of other ideas, she takes 3 hours to settle at night and wont sleep more than 45 minutes during the day, some times she will resettle during the morning sleep but not for the others!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go? I am booked in with my twins on the 30th April.

Thanks
    Reviews
    it went well, they are excellent there - the support is great so you will have no probs with the facility and the staff

my little lady is stubborn about the process so there were alot of tears from her and she still hasn't mastered the method - apparently it take around 3 weeks - I am 9 days in now so I am praying she picks it up soon. its alot of hard work unless your babies take to it straight away but if it works as they say it will it will be worth it

rest up when you are there because coming home and sticking to it is very challenging!

if my LO doesnt take to it, who knows I may be back in there at the same time as you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I know your post was a fair while ago but I'm in a similar situation. I've been to mitcham which didn't help much. I was only told to put the dummy in to resettle which has created a worse situation as since then she now cries every time it falls out. Why didn't mitcham work for you?
    Did Masada work? What was the difference in approach?