+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My kids make me insanely proud every single day. They are so smart, so social, so active, happy, and perfect. It constantly astounds me that I've managed to raise 2 such beautiful happy wonderful children

A couple of major proud moments for me at the moment are managing to re-establish breasfeeding after Mikayla decided to refuse to feed for a good couple of months.

And getting through my labour with her staying completely calm with no pain relief is also one of the proudest moments of my life.

GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The other day DD1 (6) took one look at me and said "Dad, we'll let you sleep-in in the morning. You look tired."

Don't know what I did, but I've raised that girl right! She's so considerate!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GluttonForPunishment For This Useful Post:

CazHazKidz  (26-03-2012),nicoletta  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thought I should add one about ds2 (20mo) -
    He's been 'talking' for awhile....words we can slightly understand. But the other night the looked at me and said 'Mummy' so clearly. I almost cried!
    I'm so proud also because he still calls DH 'diddy' lol oh and he said 'where's the baby' and pointed to my tummy hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My little girl toilet trained at 19mths after 2 weeks of actively trying. The same little girl bringing me a tissue and giving me a hug when I was having a pregnant hormonal cry.

I'm glad Witchypoo that your DS1 is making you proud.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GluttonForPunishment View Post
    The other day DD1 (6) took one look at me and said "Dad, we'll let you sleep-in in the morning. You look tired."

Don't know what I did, but I've raised that girl right! She's so considerate!
    Nawwww.. That's so sweet! Definately raised a good 'un there!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

GluttonForPunishment  (26-03-2012)

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine has to be DD1 finally pooing on the loo after 18 months of refusal. I don't think i talked about anything else for a week!!

Or working out by ourselves (after 3 years of being told there was nothing wrong) that she is intolerant of wheat additives and a few other things. I felt so vindicated (and wanted to re-visit a few GPs to communicate a rather unpolite version of "I told you so!"

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Mine keeps changing as DS keeps growing and amazing me by just..well..growing haha. At the moment, my proud moment came about a week ago when DS (7yrs) grabbed Possum Magic and read it to me, all by himself. Im soo incredibly proud of his reading. He isnt advanced or anything, but just seeing him learn and do things that are seemingly second nature to us grown up, constantly amazes me and terrifies me because its a reminder that he will be a grown up one day. I get super proud just watching him grow