+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    I don't believe in straight people... That's my opinion - I think they are all really gay and just don't know it yet!
    Ofcourse I'm not saying all you straight people are doing it wrong, or that your life is worth less.
    But yeh --- I just think saying 'I am straight' is a cop out!
    Huh? I'm sure you don't actually think this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by GothChick View Post
    To me, that is just as bad as saying you 'don't believe in homosexuality'.
    I find it offensive.

Your opinion shouldn't matter to me, but it does, because it's people like you, with beliefs like yours that create discrimination.
    I think she was being facetious

eta you are responding to 5 right? lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I'll say it again, I don't belive in bisexuality, but if you do that's fine too. As I said, different does NOT = wrong.
    How can you not "believe" in bisexuality? How insulting!

I'm heterosexual. I'm not gay or Bi, but I sure as heck "believe" in all types of sexuality.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lambjam View Post
    But you would suppose to assert that her sexuality doesn't even exist?
    To me it doesn't exist no ... but I never said it couldn't exist for her.

Ladies, stop looking to pick a fight with me. I have said it over and over again and i will say it one more time for those who missed it. I have not at any point said if you say you're bisexual that you are not. I don't believe in it, but if you do then fantastic! Good for you and I wish you all the best. I sincerely do. I don't have to believe in it for it to exist. There are people who don't believe in God and I do. God exists for me but it doesn't for someone who doesn't believe in Him and that's ok. Again, different DOES NOT = wrong!

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I don't understand why you're getting so defensive. A post was placed basically asking for an opinion and I've given that opinion. I am entitled to have an opinion and express it however I see fit.

As for which would you be that is totally up to you. I can't think with your mind, I can't see with your eyes and I certainly can't feel with your heart so it is you that must make the choice as to which of those you are. If you aren't any of those at all then ignore what I've said and move on.

I have bisexual people in my life I know and some of them agree and say that they do use bisexuality as a stepping stone to coming out or that they simply can't decide due to confusion. There are also a very small minority (as in 1 person I know) that feels none of those options apply.

I'll say it again, I don't belive in bisexuality, but if you do that's fine too. As I said, different does NOT = wrong.
    Perhaps they're confused because they're told they can only be one or the other? Instead of realising you can be attracted to both sexes and it's normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh ease up folks! She's entitled to an opinion. If you don't agree then just say that you don't agree and why you don't agree. I don't even think she was trying to be mean. She has bi friends and from what she knows of these bi friends and what she's read it has led her to that conclusion that is all. She's not a bad person and she's not bagging anyone out.

Personally I do believe that bisexuality exists for real but I can see how SOME bisexuals could fall into the catagories she's mentioned, but are also some bixexuals that don't.

firstimemummy - Surely your friend who doesn't fit into the catagory and those on this forum who don't can tell you that REAL bisexual still exist though. Have you considered that?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Deserama For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I think she was being facetious

eta you are responding to 5 right? lol
    I was replying to FirstMummy's post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    I don't believe in straight people... That's my opinion - I think they are all really gay and just don't know it yet!
    Ofcourse I'm not saying all you straight people are doing it wrong, or that your life is worth less.
    But yeh --- I just think saying 'I am straight' is a cop out!
    That is so utterly ridiculous I don't even know what to respond with, so I better just say nothing .. you're entitled to your opinion even if it is the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard anyone say

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Hahaha oh the irony!

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Benji For This Useful Post:

Eko  (26-03-2012),FiveInTheBed  (26-03-2012),Gandalf  (26-03-2012),Lulu56  (26-03-2012),Stiflers Mom  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    What fascinates me is when heterosexual people tell people of other persuasions how it really is. For example, we have had many gay people say flat out that it was not a choice. Yet straight people then tell them it is. How on earth would a straight person know better than a gay person? And here we have another straight person telling openly bi people that they don't believe in it. How can a straight person possibly know better? They are not gay, so how do they know? It amazes me to no end. It's so arrogant, so demeaning to other peoples experiences. If you are not gay then you do not know, so quit telling others how it 'really is'.

Seriously what the heck is wrong with you?!?! I wasn't telling anyone how it is. I was telling it how it is for ME!! Get it through your heads people!! it is purely my reality. I was asked for an opinion and there you have it. MY opinion. If you don't agree with it then move on. None of my comments have been arrogant so don't you dare start with the name calling. I am not arrogant. I am someone with an opinion. Full stop!