+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    Not sure if you are deliberately stirring or not anymore... so am going to leave it at that.

I was never stirring .. not in the beginning and not even now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GothChick View Post
    There...
    Ok so I said it doesn't exist for me but in the same breath I said it could exist for someone else.

Again .. sorry if you got upset at what I said. It was never directed at you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Ok so I said it doesn't exist for me but in the same breath I said it could exist for someone else.

Again .. sorry if you got upset at what I said. It was never directed at you.
    No worries, you believe what you believe, nothing I am going to say is going to change that.
    Jumping out of this thread now as I have derailed it enough, sorry Rainbow..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan A View Post
    I read and understood what you said perfectly. You ARE being ignorant. and you have been insulting. Sorry its just my opinion.
    You know what Plan A? I have nothing to say to you so let's leave it there. At least Goth Chick isn't hurling insults my way and I've apologised to her if she was upset by what I said. It was never my intention to hurt her.

As for you though, there is SOOO much I could say about you but I won't. I'm not ignorant. You can believe I am but I know that I'm not. That's all that matters to me. Lucky for me, your thoughts on me don't mean anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    be·lieve
       [bih-leev] Show IPA verb, -lieved, -liev·ing.

verb (used without object)
    to have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FiveInTheBed For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (26-03-2012),Benji  (26-03-2012),delirium  (26-03-2012),Gandalf  (26-03-2012),Plan A  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan A View Post
    Im am so SICK of people that think they can spew intolerance and dribble and then get away with it because its an opinion.

You cant say i dont believe in it FOR ME it doesnt work like that. You say Im straight and I dont have an attraction to women. Saying you dont believe in it AT ALL directly means its for other people also. Dont try and cover it up with this FOR ME rubbish. You do or you dont. Just because you portray a small amount of tolerance for people who are bisexual doesnt mean its OK.

You know very well that if people came in here and agreed with you. You wouldnt be back tracking with this 'for me' tripe.
    Yep as I thought .. you're ignorance just shone through for all to see ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GothChick View Post
    No worries, you believe what you believe, nothing I am going to say is going to change that.
    Jumping out of this thread now as I have derailed it enough, sorry Rainbow..

You didn't derail it all and no you can't change what I think and you shouldn't want to. Just like I don't want to change what you think. I'm sure you're a wonderful person who doesn't need to change.

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Please don't tell me what I think and don't put words in my mouth. Me not believing in it is not the same as it not existing for me. I don't believe in bisexuality but I am aware that it exists for other. I don't believe in the devil but I am aware that for some people it exists. I don't believe in what Hitler did but it does exist. Can you see what I'm saying? If you can't then that's cool, let's just leave it at that though. I'm getting a little tired of being attacked for having an opinion.
    Ok... I think we have an issue of definitions here.

When you say you don't believe in what Hitler did, you mean you think it was wrong, yes? But you believe that it happened. Unless I've misunderstood and you actually don't believe the holocaust occurred?

Let's go with the Oxford definition of believe: "accept that something is true, especially without proof".

Do you accept that what history tells us Hitler did is true? Not morally worthy, not justified, just true?

In the same way, do you accept that bisexuality is true?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lambjam For This Useful Post:

Benji  (26-03-2012),Gandalf  (26-03-2012),Guest1234  (26-03-2012),Lulu56  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get what she means. I don't think it's that offensive.
    She just doesn't believe in it, who cares really.
    You are not going to change peoples beliefs, your just not. Look at other threads, this is what they believe and nothing in the world will change their mind.

People say change the world, but you can't. How? By attacking their opinion ( just makes it stronger) you can not force someone to see something they don't want to. You can not educate someone who does not want to be educated.

Being confident in who you are is what is important not having a heart attack over what someone thinks of you on the Internet. The Internet is full of opinions.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Janesmum123 For This Useful Post:

Deserama  (26-03-2012),HouseOfFun  (26-03-2012),laurea  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    be·lieve
       [bih-leev] Show IPA verb, -lieved, -liev·ing.

verb (used without object)
    to have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so
    Exactly as I said, I don't believe in it and it doesn't exist in my reality but I can see how it can exist for someone else. Enough said.