+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New to melbourne

Hello
    My name is Nichola, I'm 27 and I have a 2 yr old little boy. We are new to Melbourne and have just moved into a house in coburg. I don't know anyone down here( we moved from wollongong nsw) and would love to know if there are any play groups in the area or any other mums who would like to start one
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I am also new to Melbourne. I am in Brunswick East so not too far away.

Would love to meet up for a play (for the kids hehe) sometime if you are keen? I am 28 with a DD 3 and a DD turning 2 on Thursday. Also have a friend (my one and only since moving here haha) who is 25 with a DS 2 and DS 6 months who would be keen to come too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Check out this thread, there's a whole group of ladies 10 minutes down Bell St from you. I can't wait until we have a baby (we're in Heidelberg West, well, will be when our house is built), there's so many lovely mums nearby to hang out with

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that.
    Where and when do you guys meet up? I dont have a car at the moment which makes it all a bit more annoying. Would def love to meet up sometime though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh how exciting! Cealz sounds great! Our kids are around the same age too which is fun I'm back in wollongong but will be down there Sunday 15th so anytime after then I'm free I don't mind coming to Brunswick to meet up either so where did you move from? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cool sounds perfect. If you wanted to message me we can work out somewhere to meet up?

We moved from NZ. Left all our family behind so it has been a bit of a mission but we really like Melbourne so far.