+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! I will give him a call. Hopefully he can fit me in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Decided to go private. Just managed to get a booking with Dr Nichols. I can't believe how quickly you need to book! At least that is all sorted now Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awesome Johanna! Be warned he has a dry sense of humor! I'm seeing him for my 20 wk appt next Friday, let me know if you have any questions about him after that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my baby at armadale despite living 30 mins away in the hills (swan district was a def no) i have PHI but did not have maternity on it i only found this out when i fell pregnant i do have maternity now but not sure if ill go pub/priv next time around.

I had a great experience there i had my own room due to emerg c section and my bub was in special care nursery for a few days and the staff were great, all midwives were helpful with bf ect although iam a registered nurse in ICU im not sure if they treated me diff because they were aware of this. The visiting hrs were 0800-1300 then 1500-2000 which is the same as most public hospitals i was happy to have a break from visitors to rest.

I had a positive experience there and parking is easy for everyone unlike some of the private hospitals around in which i work private and no for a fact you are billed for everything. I did not pay a cent for anything except my ultrasounds.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub