+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skebn View Post
    OK... so I went shopping today (yes I got up, showered and dressed myself in my nicest “casual” clothes) - I found a very helpful lady at the local price line and he helped me HEAPS!
    I ended up getting myself:
    Tinted moisturiser - nude by nature (Great coverage, doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin or dermatitis) Lip Stain – Cover girl Outlast lip stain > Everbloom Kiss 400 Hair die – the proper one used in salons
    NOW I AM ALL SET TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF!
    Yayyy good for you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

skebn  (30-03-2012)

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you to everyone who has continued to contribute!

And how great to hear that so many of you are feeling inspired!

I have forced myself out of the house more (even if it is going to the nearby playground) and dressed up a bit more. Even applied a little bit of make-up and,- wait for it - got compliments from my DP two nights in a row!!!! Holy beautybag, the the man whose eyes are always glued on Fox Sports noticed!!!

But better yet, *I* notice a difference in myself! I feel like the song "Sisters Are doin' It for Themselves" should be our anthem.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MuminMind For This Useful Post:

skebn  (30-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MuminMind View Post
    Thank you to everyone who has continued to contribute!

And how great to hear that so many of you are feeling inspired!

I have forced myself out of the house more (even if it is going to the nearby playground) and dressed up a bit more. Even applied a little bit of make-up and,- wait for it - got compliments from my DP two nights in a row!!!! Holy beautybag, the the man whose eyes are always glued on Fox Sports noticed!!!

But better yet, *I* notice a difference in myself! I feel like the song "Sisters Are doin' It for Themselves" should be our anthem.
    Aww thats great that youre already feeling better! Oh n your hubby noticing too...what a bonus!!!

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (30-03-2012)

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh good for you Mim and wow to the compliments!!!! You so deserve them, i know your avatar doesn't do you justice but you are a very attractive lady ()

Some days its so hard though... i was up 3/4 of the night with sick kids, its 1pm and i'm still in my jammies. All effort of any kind has been cancelled in this house today (I'm such a weakling, one bad night and i fall apart)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (30-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont have the time to moisturise my body and without it my skin just looks dull. When its on special I stock up on body wash that has extra moisturiser in it. That way I dont need to moisturise when I get out of the shower as Ive already done it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to My Beloved Ones For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (30-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm another fan of body wash and i use it with a loaf or mit, leaves my skin silky smooth , i also put on my face cleanser while the water is heating in the shower.
    My fav tips are eyelash tinting and eyebrow wax monthly and then i pop on mineral powder or tinted sunscreen instant great skin lol plus some gloss . Maxi dresses are awesome for a " quick" solution for casual look.

keep the ideas coming i'm loving them

12. The Following User Says Thank You to maestroandme For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (31-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No, next question... I am getting my hair done on Tuesday. Would the hairdressers do eyelash tinting too? Or do only some of them do it? Or would I need to make a whole different appointment anyway? Dilemmas, dilemmas!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to chameleon For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (31-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Most hairdressers would do lash tints.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I find I feel better looks wise if I can bleach my teeth with one of those home kits you use in the shower. Unfortunately can't do that while preg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellymoe View Post
    I find I feel better looks wise if I can bleach my teeth with one of those home kits you use in the shower. Unfortunately can't do that while preg
    Years ago I went to the dentist and paid $400 for a tooth whitening kit. It didn't do much for me but now I have discovered the Listerine whitening mouth wash which I think works better than the dentist kit and so much easier and cheaper to use!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Emilija For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (03-04-2012)