+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Close pregnancies and impact on body

Hi hi. Was just hoping ladies could share how having close pregnancies impacted their bodies.
    Dd is 8 months old and I am now pregnant again. I found due to being fit and active I had a very enjoyable pregnancy with little impact. No residual weight gain, easier labour than with DD1 (i was quite overweight then), and good recovery. Now after being pretty inactive for the last 8 months I am really worried that I am going to have issues.
    Thanks ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    well my son was 3 months old when i fell pregnant again but that pregnancy i was sick cause she has health problems but other than that it didnt affect me too bad u should be fine they say to allow 6 months before trying to get pregnant again just so yr body is ok but u should be fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bumblechookz1 View Post
    well my son was 3 months old when i fell pregnant again but that pregnancy i was sick cause she has health problems but other than that it didnt affect me too bad u should be fine they say to allow 6 months before trying to get pregnant again just so yr body is ok but u should be fine
    Thanks for that. Hope you dd is doing well now. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I fell pregnant with DS when DD3 was 3 months old. I was probably more tired in that pregnancy but overall it was no different to my other pregnancies. I suffered from SPD pretty badly so I guess my only gripe was that I was caring for a newborn while being in a fair amount of pain. My own fault really

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CharlieCait For This Useful Post:

Kyls  (25-03-2012)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I fell pregnant when DS1 was 5 months, was my easiest pregnancy!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Kyls  (25-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS (number three baby) was born 13months after my 2nd dd. found out I was preg the day dd2 was four months old!! It was my easiest pregnancy- no morning sickness, but my pregnancies were all quite 'easy'. I had all c-sections too. I think our bodies can handle quite a bit.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pooks For This Useful Post:

Kyls  (25-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have three ds's under 4... Ds1 and 2 are 17 months apart and ds2 and 3 are just over two years apart. I found ds3 the hardest, not so much on my body I was just exhausted looking after two toddlers and trying to grow bubba... 1 was definitely the easiest as I could sleep when i want to. (I really struggle with tiredness when I'm pregnant)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mmy2b For This Useful Post:

Kyls  (25-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will have 5 under 6...my smallest gap so far has been getting pregnant when baby #3 was 3 months. I feel a bit more tired and uncomfortable each pregnancy, but this could be true with a larger gap.
    Had some problems with anaemia though.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HG98 For This Useful Post:

Kyls  (25-03-2012)