+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Finding it hard

Well i use to have a nice calm 2 year old who used her manners spoke nicely and who u could have a conversation with her vocabulary was excellent .... now for some reason i have a crabby peed off screaming grunting moaning moody DD. She doesn't use her words much doesn't listen to no cannot follow many directions refuses to listen to anything that is said to her. will freely think she is boss and help herself to anything in the house even if its put away and or up. I am losing my self trying to continue along the path of raising her like i was but i see myself getting upset more and more everytime i walk away from her. i am at a loss...... what do i do?

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry the only advice I have is consistency with discipline and if you doing that then I hope that she grows out of this stage for you quickly.

I could have written this post - except swap 2 for 3 years and mine is a boy! We are currently trialing the failsafe diet. We have had great results already! DS has always had periods of a few days when he has been like this since age two. But he was always go back to "normal". We used to put it down to tiredness or some other reason. But now it's getting more often and for longer, with the last month just being horrid. When he is just sooooo defiant, so deliberately naughty. I would think he was a terrible child if I didn't know that there was a beautiful little boy under there! With the diet we have been trialing it this week. Although not incredibly strictly as he is iron deficient so I don't want to cut out too many veges etc. we saw a difference the second day! And now we almost have our little boy back! I wish you luck. I know how physically and mentally exhausting it is!!! Sending you big hugs!