+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well hopefully you won't need them delirium but here it is. http://www.oraclefertility.com.au/in...96c26701391cd8

I have a heap of leftovers that I would like to send you but last time I did that my pregnancy ended 2 weeks later and the recipient also had a miscarriage. Will keep all my bad preggo vibes to myself and wish you luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Are they better than the ones I linked? what's the difference?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You get a much darker line both on the hpts and the opks that is the only difference. But I liked that. They may be a frag more expensive than your link.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Rodeo View Post
    Well hopefully you won't need them delirium but here it is. http://www.oraclefertility.com.au/in...96c26701391cd8
    I tried the IC and didn't have any success with them found myself having to use FR ones that cost me a fortune. I tried the Oracle Fertility ones which are the ones that ER has given the link to they are fantastic. I would recommend these ones but a lot of ladies have great success using IC as well I think its a trial and error process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I bought a FR "pregnancy pack" today, that has 7 in it. This is my first time ever using OPKs so I'm at a bit of a loss about all this stuff.
    My cycle is 30 average, so I was thinking of waiting until CD13 to start testing.
    What happens if I miss the surge? Is that my window for the month closed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Sometimes a surge only lasts 6 hours thus why they say to test twice a day around the time you usually O. But O itself doesn't have a 6 hour window, that's just the period when your body releases high levels of the LH hormone to get your follicle to drop the egg. It usually happens 12-24 hours after the surge.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

sjay  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies for being so helpful!
    Hopefully this is our month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just purchased some from mumstheone.com.au on fri morning and they turned up today - only paid standard postage. I've not used OPK before either so will see how they go? They weren't expensive so if they are no good I'll just get different ones next month.