+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My boys are also metal heads \m/
    I went to soundwave when I was 7weeks and recently to the sin the skin tattoo and art expo, which had alot of local metal talent. Doesn't help that DP is in a metal band and play guitar so pretty much every day we are all hearing some kind of metal. If it helps, there was no calming music for me, I had a mixed track of metal playing while I was giving birth, I find it soothing

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My bub is also growing inside listening to metal - and lots of it. DH was worried it would be too loud when the baby is born, but i have assured him the baby will be used to it by the time it is born. It really enjoyed the crowbar and black sabbath we listened to yesterday, but also likes bumping out to rhianna in my car

Im sure our bubs will turn out fine.

Similar Threads

1. Are there any concerns with using a metal framed cot instead of wooden?
    By LozF in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19-01-2012, 12:14
  2. Handing in my Metal badge :/
    By SpongebobMummyPants in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 21:46