+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Confessions of a POAS addict - when no doesn't mean no!

I thought of making this thread as I was leaving the chemist - I went to a local chemist I hadn't been to before to see if they sold FRER any cheaper than the chemist I usually go to. Unfortunately they didn't sell FRER but the guy was very helpful and said Pregnosis is good too, so I bought a 2 pack of dip-in-cup ones.

As I was getting into the car, I knew full well that if I test with these and they are BFN, I will blame the unfamiliar test and not the fact that I'm not UTD, and want a FRER! So instead of going home I went to my usual chemist and bought a 3 pack of FRER!

Since coming home I've done one of each test and given myself eye strain trying to see the second line that isn't there! Looked at it in different lights, squinted, tilted my head - but still no second line.

Of course, it must just be because it's too early to test......!!!!

Anyone else care to share their silly POAS stories? :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MoonMoon For This Useful Post:

ABigDeepBreath  (30-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut2011 View Post
    I thought of making this thread as I was leaving the chemist - I went to a local chemist I hadn't been to before to see if they sold FRER any cheaper than the chemist I usually go to. Unfortunately they didn't sell FRER but the guy was very helpful and said Pregnosis is good too, so I bought a 2 pack of dip-in-cup ones.

As I was getting into the car, I knew full well that if I test with these and they are BFN, I will blame the unfamiliar test and not the fact that I'm not UTD, and want a FRER! So instead of going home I went to my usual chemist and bought a 3 pack of FRER!

Since coming home I've done one of each test and given myself eye strain trying to see the second line that isn't there! Looked at it in different lights, squinted, tilted my head - but still no second line.

Of course, it must just be because it's too early to test......!!!!

Anyone else care to share their silly POAS stories? :-)
    I did this just a few weeks ago.. I even convinced myself there was a very very faint line Got a blood test n no hcg detected, af just decided she would come 3 weeks late!

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub