+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default We've got the cake, loads of icing, now we need the sprinkles!

As I sit here and think about what to write, it's hard to hold back the tears. This is by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do... And I've had cancer!

So here's our story so far..

We are a fun loving, happily married couple from Brisbane in our early thirties who want a baby more than anything else in the whole wide world. When I was 16 I was diagnosed with Leukaemia. I had to undergo Chemotherapy.. lost all of my hair.. which is something huge for a 16 year old, and when I was 17 I had a Bone Marrow Transplant from my brother. Today I am happy, healthy and so glad to be alive. As a result of the chemo and transplant I have POF - Premature Ovarian Failure and are unable to conceive a child on our own. My wonderful husband knew that the possibilities of having children were slim to none before we were married, and married me anyway. He is the most amazing person I have in my life and he is without a doubt the love of my life.

We have a fantastic relationship filled with fun and laughter. We both have wonderful families, loads of gorgeous nieces and nephew's and a fantastic network of friends... Not to mention our own not so little puppy Henderson James. We love the outdoors, boating, jetskiing, camping, m&m's (plain and crispy) and getting away for the weekend when we can. We both have great jobs and so much to offer any child.

We are hoping to find a fun loving, generous lady who can help give us the chance to make our life complete. Travel is an option and we are open to other possibilities if needed. We have been through so much, but will never, ever give up. We truly believe that miracles do happen and won't stop until we have a little sprinkle of our own.

Mandee xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mandee,

Do you have an email address at all? I am new to this forum, how do I contact you?

Thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sleuth77,
    How are you? YOu can contact me at ourbabysteps@hotmail.com
    Looking forward to chatting with you.
    Mandee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, your post was so touching, I really feel for you and hope that you are able to find soeone to help you soon!! I found my donor on Pride Angel so may also be worth a look there too, the more people that know the better chance you may have of finding the right person to help. Hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wrighty2,
    Thanks for your lovely message. I hadn't heard of Pride Angel, will definitely check it out now. All the best in your journey too!
    Have a great weekend.
    Mandee xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mandee, Just thought I would ask how is your search going, have you had any luck? I hope you have had some good news and also had a nice weekend! Hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mandee.
    I just came crossed to your thread ,I do really wish you the best of luck in your search to find your angel egg donor .
    I wish I could help ,but unfortunatly I am looking for egg donor too.
    Good Luck.
    Crescent.
    __________________________________________________ _________
    We would love and praying to find our angel egg donor to fulfill our dream