+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerchick View Post
    What are you all into watching on TV atm I am really in to grim on fox8.
    I miss Foxtel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    SUPER jealous. I have been craving fish and chips lately but Im almost certain its a drug front of some sort so Im not game to order from there
    Bahaha... Hope you get to have them soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I miss Foxtel
    I would be lost with out mine even tho I have to fight the kids and DP to watch it we have a great deal we pay $230 a mth for phone internet and foxtel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nothing exciting here. Laying on the lounge trying to get rid if this bugger of a headache while waiting for dinner to finish in the oven. Then it's off to bed for me. Gone are the days were Friday nights were always out.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I would be lost with out mine even tho I have to fight the kids and DP to watch it we have a great deal we pay $230 a mth for phone internet and foxtel.
    We used to have it a few years ago but DP cracked it cos I took up all the recording space with stuff that I never got around to watching...even though I was home all day hahaha He said I became spoilt for choice, awwww He was right though...I just couldnt bring myself to delete those 40thousand Ellen episodes and 9million Sex And The City episodes hahha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg tigerchick how?!?! What provider are you with?!??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocMilk View Post
    I'm listening to my DD chatting herself to sleep. Night number 2 of her going to sleep without me needing to be in the room. Fingers crossed!! After that it's tv and choc time!
    Well that didn't work so well. Just poked my head around the door to sneakily check on her and I see her nappy and PJ bottoms on the floor and DD dancing in her cot in the nude. Fun times!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We used to have it a few years ago but DP cracked it cos I took up all the recording space with stuff that I never got around to watching...even though I was home all day hahaha He said I became spoilt for choice, awwww He was right though...I just couldnt bring myself to delete those 40thousand Ellen episodes and 9million Sex And The City episodes hahha
    I do that too but only watch two of the show I record lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that didn't work so well. Just poked my head around the door to sneakily check on her and I see her nappy and PJ bottoms on the floor and DD dancing in her cot in the nude. Fun times!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol oh what a feeling dancing on the ceiling