+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Just a quick hello :)

Hi there,

We are new to this community and thought I would introduce ourselves. My DP (24) and I (24) have been together for 6 years and we are super excited about taking this next step in our relationship.

We have currently been ttc through QFG (IUI) for the last 18 months with no luck . However, a few months ago we were told we are unable to continue the process as the assistive reproductive technologies board have changed there policy on using donor sperm from the USA. The clinic informed us that it is very unlikely they will be able to obtain anymore USA donor sperm for IUI. It was a pretty big blow to say the least so we are now on to "plan B" at home insemination. Which we are really keen for and think it will be alot more rewarding and comfortable. Instead of the cold clinic lol.

We are currently looking at donors on the free sperm donations website. What are peoples experiences with this site??????

Also are there any other lesbian couples TTC in the Townsville area????? my partner and I just kinda feel like it would be nice if there was someone else out there to talk to

Thanks for reading, it kinda turned out abit long lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi fankate, I am not in Townsville but just wanted to wish you the best of luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi just wanted to say welcome and good luck TTC, im not at the moment but looking foward to going overseas soon and coming back with a new bub if not utd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm in Townsville , I'm single and using donor for an iui , was going with qfg but there is a long waiting list so this Tuesday I have an appointment with monash , they told me they have donors ready and no waiting list, . Also zen den is great for accupunture , also stocks Chinese herbs, where are you up to with qfg?