+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pics aren't very clear but from what i can see, i would say boy. The 12 week nub theory thing isn't always very accurate though anyway.

If your really keen to know soon, rather than wait until the 20 week scan, have you considered the urine gender predictor test ? People have mixed feelings about the accuracy but it's supposed to be over 95 % accurate if done properly. I used it for a bit of fun with all 3 of my kids (including this one) & it was correct every time

I forget exactly what they are called (brand) but i bought mine online for around $60, you can use them from around 10 weeks. They say don't go & paint the nursey after you get the results as they are really meant to be a bit of fun but they were correct for me each time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    12 Weeks is indeed too early, plus you need to have a shot of the legs open, or a more closer shot of the genital area. These pics wouldn't show anything even at 18 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't see a nub in this picture - do you have any other pics?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No. I just went a bit crazy wanting to know and was trying to make everyone guess even though you cant see a damned thing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    looks like a girl, girls privates look like cheeseburgers and the first pic I can kinda see a cheeseburger down there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    looks like a girl, girls privates look like cheeseburgers and the first pic I can kinda see a cheeseburger down there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I think girl