+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Bad habits your kids have picked up from family members...

Those little things that irk...

Personality traits or bad habits that leaves someone saying, 'You get that from your Father...'

Or...'You are soooo like your Nanna when you do that...'

Who does what in your house?

I roused at my kids tonight because they are like their bloomin' Dad and when they spit their toothpaste, they never aim it into the plug hole - instead spit in onto the front bit of the basin so it slides down near to the plug hole and unless washed/rinsed down, dries there.

DD is like me, (and I get it from my Dad) ...and lives by the good old 'it's better out than in' ...freely farting and burping (always excusing ourselves )

OJandMe is offline I am the strength my children will have.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I live with 6 males!! Who think it's hilarious to try and out burp each other. It's so gross.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Coop says the word 'sucker' alot. Got it from me but he could be saying worse so i am happy with that.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DS is a bum pincher :-/ he got that off daddy. Every morning as DH leaves he pinches my bum when he kisses me good bye now DS will randomly throughout the day walk past and pinch my bum. He never does it to anyone else just me. Cute but annoying at the same time.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MarkandSandy For This Useful Post:

Whitman  (22-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dh was watching the simpsons then was randomly saying 'ello govenor' and ds heard & started saying it. This was months ago and he randomly comes out with it every few weeks. Ds is 3

Sent from my GT-S5670 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol what a great topic,
    My dd is still quite young (14mo) but she has picked up little things.

I have OCD but I now how it under control ect

But omg my daughter is so fussy about how things have to to done, I have had the OCD completely under control for years.. So she has never seen any OCD behavior from me.
    So I'm thinking it's genetic.

Some examples are she will only drink out of this 1 cup, if we give her a different cup she has a break down. The cup has pigs on it and she will sit there and cry and say "pig, pig, pig"
    This could go in for hours until we give her the dam cup to drink out of.

She will sit in her play room and line up all her toys, if we move one or knock one over.. Total melt down.

It's just something we have to keep an eye on to see if it gets out if control when she is older.

But on a lighter note, when my husband sneezes he shivers after, like a shiver down the spine, my daughter will fake sneeze then try and shake her body to be like her daddy lol.

I usually sing a long to the radio when I'm driving, in the past week or so dd has been "singing" (just loud gibbering/talking) when she hears songs lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ds does a few things..
    He's very independent and likes to do things by himself something he got from me. he makes cakes by himself..

He blows raspberries at dp and I when he is in a bad mood or wants to be left.. Something I do to dp when he in jest tells me off.

One that I absolutely hate is "mummy I need ya".. I hate that ya bit and tell him it's you not YA!!
    Last edited by MumDadBoyandGirl; 22-03-2012 at 22:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think the only thing DS has copied is saying "Oh sh!t" when he drops something. He got that from me, unfortunately!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Von Zipper For This Useful Post:

Liddybugs  (23-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well everytime we see any of my family or my parents friends they say "oh that's a little Kezanazz"

She looks like and acts like a mini me!!

My mum looks after her while dh and I work so she picks up mums mannerisms as did I... So there's 3 of us quite similar.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachell View Post

I usually sing a long to the radio when I'm driving, in the past week or so dd has been "singing" (just loud gibbering/talking) when she hears songs lol.
    My dd does this too!

When dh tells me off for tickling him I always do it one more time to irritate him. I've noticed if he tells dd off for doing something, she does whatever it is one more time. I have a good giggle!!