+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am not OP but I would get the head ache checked out.

Bleeding for me was exactly as your described and for me it lasted 10 days... I just stopped yesterday. There were moments I felt weak and dizzy. I hung washing out on the line on Saturday and nearly passed out. Make sure you eat iron rich foods.

The other thing that I found distressing was that I still had morning sickness, last Friday night, I went out to celebrate a friend's birthday and I was so nauseous just like I was the previous week when I thought everything was okay. I was still passing clots on Friday, although the heaviest ones were the previous Sunday.

The "pregnancy symptoms" stopped for me on Monday. Thank god, because I didnt want to explain to people what's wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your response xx

futureherder is offline Child led parent here...save me :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine lasted for 4 weeks. Light to med bleeding for two weeks. Heavy bleeding for 1 week with some clots then I miscarried the baby and lots of tissue, most of the sac. The bleeding eased for 2 days then I started bleeding a lot with some clots went to the hospital, turned out I had dome f the sac attached to my cervix. Once that was removed the bleeding basic went light by the next day and was then gone. I was only in pain during the week I was passing tissue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first MC lasted 2 weeks, one week of very heavy bleeding and one week of "normal" bleeding. I passed clots for a couple of days only and was told at hospital that if I kept on passing clots for many days that I should return.

Now I am miscarrying again and it again seems like I have stopped passing clots, has been 3 days of it... fingers crossed that it is now just going towards "normal" bleeding. Lots of blood so I have been too feeling dizzy and extremely tired, take it easy and have snacks with you so if you feel dizzy, you can eat something.

Hugs, this is horrible but you will be better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The first one i had the bleeding was very heavy and very painful lots of clots had to end up going to hospital by ambulance now my doc just gets me into hospital for a d & c straight away iam so sorry u have to experience this its the worst thing in the world i am at hime now resting up after having my d & c 2 days ago i hope u feel better soon it takes longer to heal the heart than ur body

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just had to post and give you all massively huge super squishy
    I am so so sorry that so many of you have had these losses. It's simply not fair. Please look after yourselves .. I know how awful it is to lose your little bubba

Thanks
    Reviews
    All up bleeding lasted 3 weeks. Big hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Smackin View Post
    Janesmum - i would be interested in how you went with the rest of your MC.

I am miscarrying at the moment. Last Friday is when the real dark brown spotting started by Saturday night it was red blood since Monday i have been really really heavy with lots and lots of clots. I am feeling very dizzy, lightheaded and have had a constant headache for days! ( i never get headaches) Just wondering how long i should expect this to go on for
    Hi, so sorry you are going through this
    I was very early on maybe 3-4 weeks. (impossible to tell).
    I started with light bleeding (was sure it was a period) over the next 2 days it became very heavy with lots and lots of clots. I felt dizzy, sick, fatigue and emotional. It continued like that for about another 5 days then I had normal period like bleeding for 2 weeks (getting light in the last week).
    I started taking iron to help with the blood loss.
    Go get it checked out by a doctor. At one stage I almost passed out and just had a towel between my legs I was sure I was going to bleed to death. I should have gone to hospital again (but my hospital is horrible)
    The headache lasted a few weeks also.
    It's better to be safe go see someone please.
    There are things they can do for you, I was silly that I stayed home because I was weak for weeks after from the blood loss and I was lucky I didn't pass out and hit my head on something. My bathroom looked like someone was murdered in it.

Im ok now. I had an ultrasound and the miscarriage was complete.

A million . I now know how hard it is to go through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    so this time it has only lasted one week of very heavy bleeding and clots... one week later I feel fine, at least physically, my body has bounced back in a pretty amazing way. I am very surprised. My head, in the other hand, comes and go, one minute I rationalise it and the next minute I say "why twice, why me?"... getting there. hugs for everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine lasted about 3 weeks. 1 week of spotting (no pain) then 1 night of cramping, lots of bleeding, passed the sac and a couple more days of spotting. Then nothing for the rest of the week. The following week the spotting started again which was really distressing as I thought it was over.

My thoughts are with you. xox