+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default SnS Guardian, SnS Maxi Rider, Infa Secure, and school loading zones

The Guardian will have a baby in reverse position, so I was wondering how people do school drop offs in the loading zone where kids have to get out curb side? Do they climb over the baby, or is the baby behind the driver?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    When we do the 'Kiss and drop' the baby seat (in reverse position) is behind the driver seat and the Maxi Rider is beside the door on the left hand side of the car, which is the kerbside kiss and drop side.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

share a book  (22-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was thinking of having the little boy in the middle because dd gets dropped off first, and afternoons are not so rushed so she can jump out and let the little boy in, so the baby seat behind my seat, the MR in the middle, then the booster on the other side. I will only be in the car with 3 of them for the school runs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I moved my youngest to behind the driver seat. Not greatest for getting her out of car. But it means that school pick up and/or drop off are easy for kids to get out. School demands kids get out kerb side, I need to child lock toddler's door to stop her opening it while driving ( had a scary freeway moment) Also imposible for kids to get big bulky school bags past baby seat if in middle and vice versa getting in. Only option for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    That's exactly what we did up until a few weeks ago, as now we have bought a bigger car.

We had baby behind the driver, the Maxi Rider in the middle and on the left behind the front passenger seat we had the booster seat.

Car seats huh, a necessity, but definitely can be a logistical nightmare at times!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm only looking after 2 of them through the day, and will only put baby in and out of the seat in my driveway at home.