+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Some gorgeous tatts girls. Ngaiz - absolutely love it! love japanese and Koi. That will look so good when completed.

My advice is to go small to begin with. Maybe one name at a time if you want the print big, the 3 names if it's small then get the stars/lovehearts/whatever added later. I have 3 but have had one retouched so I've had 4. all were bearable except the big one on my ribs, god I swore something shocking with that one lol mine never goes numb sadly, but I would say the first and last 5 mins are the worst. The first because you are settling in, the last bc you are getting sore.

My big one was 2.5 hours non stop and he said it was lucky he was done when he was bc I was starting to bleed a lot and I found the outline much worse than the shading and colour

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have two, top of arm and front of hip, but am in the process of having the one on my arm removed and I have to say it hurts a whole lot more to have them removed than to have them done in the first place.

I'd like to get my kids' names on my inner wrist or my foot but am a little scared I'll regret the placement of the tattoo.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have one tatt, it took 4 and a half hours, the outline was the worst for me. Child birth hurts more so if you can give birth you can get a tatt!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to patsmum For This Useful Post:

roz2288  (11-05-2012)