+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Perth WA
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Loving6
    I think you have a good case already for requesting an induction at 37/38 weeks. I think that when you attend your upcoming appointments, talk about how this is affecting your quality of life, how (if) you are worried about AND/PND.

It might help them to help you make this decision
    if they have a true understanding of the emotional and psychological hardship this situation is causing.

Good luck

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaC For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (22-03-2012)

West of Melbourne
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Firstly I've been following along but not said anything because you've been getting some wonderful advice from the ladies here.

I have been induced twice in the public system. The second time was due to PE, but the first time was because of the distress AND was causing. My anxiety was through the roof and it was decided that baby was better out than in. I was induced on my due date.

I think you have a very strong case for induction, and I think the letter/phone call from the endo to give the difficult OB the rundown would be really beneficial. There should be a patient liaison officer at the hospital too, it might be worth explaining the situation, and your feelings of dismissal, to them. You need someone to go into bat for you.

I'm sorry all this is happening. I so hope you get best results from both the birth and the endo side of things. x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MissPoss For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (22-03-2012)