+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow. How did u find out who it was that notified DOCS?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jakois For This Useful Post:

laurea  (25-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad ur ok!!

Sent from my GT-S5670 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful to be hearing from you. And glad that you are all safe.

Some ppl need to get a life don't they. Disgusting.

I hope that these docs ppl get their bottoms fried for their behavior. They are meant to help not terrify.

Good luck with everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So happy to see you are ok, I'm sure DD will be ok once she see everything has settled back down and she is not going anywhere you poor thing going through all that people can be real....c u next Tuesday's if you get my drift.

Just wow main thing is you got it sorted, still shocking they were real DOCS workers!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mummanna For This Useful Post:

laurea  (25-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Wow I am just so shocked they were legit DOCS workers, that is just disgusting. Op Im so happy to hear your little family is safe, I hope your poor little dd will recover soon from being so terrified, poor little thing. I also cant believe the women holding the grudge and reporting you, wth is wrong with people..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

laurea  (25-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just read the whole thread.

It sounds like the whole thing was unbelievably stressful for your whole family.

For myself, there is no way on earth I would ever willingly allow docs into my house. If they ever came knocking it would be from a false report (there's nothing I ever do that anyone could make a true report about). So in the case of a false report I would refuse them entry (unless they had a search warrant, in which case police officers would be present and it's a different story) and seek urgent legal representation.

Please keep us updated, and I'd also be interested to hear how you found out who made the reports. If you have the means and inclination you could still speak to a lawyer and possibly pursue a civil case on the grounds of severe emotional distress and possibly defamation.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneBabyBoy For This Useful Post:

laurea  (25-03-2012),Stiflers Mom  (25-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm glad everything went ok, I'm sorry you and your family had to go threw all that though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like those docs workers were doing everything without any legal ethics. They certainly shouldn't have told you who reported you. That's the whole point of mandatory reporting for teachers etc. And the way you were treated was certainly unethical. Glad it all worked out ok in the end.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Momkey For This Useful Post:

laurea  (25-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It wasn't DOCS who told me who reported me. I can not be 110% sure it was the people I think it is, but I am pretty damn sure it is since too much stuff adds up.

At first we thought it was from my ex's bogus complaints to the police back at the start of feb, but it wasn't thank god! If they acted that way from just reports of mess I am glad they didn't charge in suspecting abuse.

Anyways the main person, works with my ex's girlfriend. She is also one of my good friends partner, and there has always been jealousy as a few years back I was with her partner. She has never liked me to begin with.
    Anyways my exs girlfriend told me, that when my ex reported my partner to the police that she told this person about it. This person then started making remarks about my house, and just kept *****ing about me not thinking I would ever find out.

Around the same time this person removed me from their facebook and starting posting strange facebook updates - that I was shown through someone elses fb.

It's a long winded story, but to keep it short this person is in ties with a few other people that I have fallen out with, and one is my partners sister. She had a child at 14 and has never had her in her care, and has always hated me I guess cos I have my child in my care & a few months back I received messages with her saying I am a bad mum and whatnot.. so I am assuming it is all of them joining forces trying to get me where it hurts.
    There is also another person tied in with them who apparently thinks I called her a bad mum. It's all petty childish bollocks and I never thought much about it as I just don't have time for that kind of thing.

Everything with that group of people just fits in to place if you know what I mean.

I think it's ridiculous that this day and age people have a problem & just ring DOCS on other people. I have heard of others doing it and heard a lot of horror stories, just never thought I would be involved in that sort of thing.

I am still upset as I now have a permanent DOCS record and I really think they should have some sort of system so that fake reporters can be punished in some way. People will never stop & god knows how many innocent people have lost their children like this.
    I have never been so scared in my life. I think from now on I am going to be OCD about keeping the house 110% now in case they ever just barge down my door again.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jodes86 For This Useful Post:

laurea  (25-03-2012),LillyPonds  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Wow. So glad your both safe!