+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That totally doesn't seem right. They aren't like that. I wouldn't if let them in my house without showing u ID & giving their names. Usually it'll be two case workers, 3 sounds not right & overboard.
    I hope everything is ok but think you better make a complaint to DOCS about the way u were treated.
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This doesn't seem good at all! I really hope she and her kids are ok!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking/hoping/praying that op and her dd are ok. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deserama View Post
    This is starting to freak me out!!!!!

You have no idea the thoughts going through my head hey
    Its starting to really concern me too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    She's a very new member with only 14 posts so I'm hoping BH land isn't very high on her list of priorities right now and she's busy moving/staying somewhere safe....?
    I hope she's totally forgotten to post an update and has everything sorted.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to faroutbrusselsprout For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (24-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone. I am sorry I have no been able to come sooner. I do not have the internet on at my place. I just have to do a quick update.

I went to the police, and after they heard my story they thought it was identity theft! We were all so scared, and didn't want to go home, and the police were organised to be at my place for when/if they returned.

Turns out, the police found out that they were legit DOCS workers, but still told me if that main bloke came and forced entry again it was tresspassing and gave me a card to call him straight away.

Well on Thursday when they arrived, I have family here. The main bloke was charging down the driveway looking angry as hell, my ended up being reasonably nice :s I suppose he had caught wind of the complaints I made about him.

Well they left and everything was fine, they said the house was clean and Chloe wouldn't be going anywhere, and I had to sign this "agreement" to say I would keep my house clean

As I later found out, a stupid b**** that I had been fighting with, got all her friends and whatnot to report me, which is why there was 3 of them charging into my home thinking I was a drug user and heaps of other ridiculous complaints.

I am just happy all worked out well, but I will never trust anyone ever again and I am always going to be wary of who I am "friends" with. My family is so shaken over all of this, and it's really sad that someone can hold a grudge and then try and nearly succeed at tearing a family apart.

My DD is still scared and won't leave my side, she was meant to be at her fathers this weekend, but got worried and had to come back to me.
    I have to keep reassuring her everything is ok.

And I hope that man loses his job, as what he did was very wrong!!!!!

Thank you everyone who gave me advice, this forum is wonderful & all of you are wonderful & hopefully my next threads will not be so worrysome.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

8. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Jodes86 For This Useful Post:

Blue&Pink  (26-03-2012),Catkin  (04-04-2012),CazHazKidz  (26-03-2012),felicita  (25-03-2012),laurea  (25-03-2012),LillyPonds  (26-03-2012),LotusMum  (25-03-2012),LoveLivesHere  (24-03-2012),Lulu56  (24-03-2012),MissMuppet  (26-03-2012),Mod-SammiAnn  (24-03-2012),Mod-Uniquey  (25-03-2012),moongazer  (25-03-2012),MuminMind  (24-03-2012),mummaof4  (24-03-2012),Plan A  (28-03-2012),Purple Lily  (25-03-2012),smiles  (29-03-2012),Suzi446  (24-03-2012),sweetsugardumplin'  (24-03-2012),Wickedly Happy  (25-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm so glad it worked out well and you and your DD are safe and well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodes86 View Post
    Hey everyone. I am sorry I have no been able to come sooner. I do not have the internet on at my place. I just have to do a quick update.

I went to the police, and after they heard my story they thought it was identity theft! We were all so scared, and didn't want to go home, and the police were organised to be at my place for when/if they returned.

Turns out, the police found out that they were legit DOCS workers, but still told me if that main bloke came and forced entry again it was tresspassing and gave me a card to call him straight away.

Well on Thursday when they arrived, I have family here. The main bloke was charging down the driveway looking angry as hell, my ended up being reasonably nice :s I suppose he had caught wind of the complaints I made about him.

Well they left and everything was fine, they said the house was clean and Chloe wouldn't be going anywhere, and I had to sign this "agreement" to say I would keep my house clean

As I later found out, a stupid b**** that I had been fighting with, got all her friends and whatnot to report me, which is why there was 3 of them charging into my home thinking I was a drug user and heaps of other ridiculous complaints.

I am just happy all worked out well, but I will never trust anyone ever again and I am always going to be wary of who I am "friends" with. My family is so shaken over all of this, and it's really sad that someone can hold a grudge and then try and nearly succeed at tearing a family apart.

My DD is still scared and won't leave my side, she was meant to be at her fathers this weekend, but got worried and had to come back to me.
    I have to keep reassuring her everything is ok.

And I hope that man loses his job, as what he did was very wrong!!!!!

Thank you everyone who gave me advice, this forum is wonderful & all of you are wonderful & hopefully my next threads will not be so worrysome.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Wow, so glad you are ok.

I hope heads roll over their treatment of you. It was appalling behaviour for government employees
    Last edited by Stiflers Mom; 24-03-2012 at 19:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    How do you know who notified on you?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

laurea  (25-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holy moly! Glad you are ok, lots of people have been worried. I am shocked they were legit docs workers, really shocked.