+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default GP/Ob in Bunbury

I'm seeing Dr Seton and because he has an agreement and birthing rights at SJOG he's a preferred ob/GP. I'd say the OOP would depend more on your PHI fund and hospital charges than the dr though, so might pay to check with your insurer.

If you need a csec with Dr Seton he will use Dr Cottee where available as Dr S doesn't have surgery rights, despite being trained in the field, similarly he is a trained paediatrician but has to call an outside paed in if your bub needs paed sign off / checks and that will usually become an OOP cost to you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default GP/Ob in Bunbury

Thank you I'm not really up with how the hospital side of things works. I'm only 5 weeks and thought I had plenty of time, though people are telling me to book now as Bunbury OB's are so busy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't have any out of pocket expenses in regards to Dr Seton. The bills I had were my hospital cover excess of $300 and a couple hundred from the paediatrician when my daughter was born with breathing difficulties. Also my medication I needed post birth was on my bill

Thanks
    Reviews

Default GP/Ob in Bunbury

I just phoned the clinic and requested an appt with Dr Seton (recommended by friends who were also seeing him) when I first got my positive. He was happy to take me on as a new patient - but in saying that I was previously seeing a different Dr within the practice who doesn't do maternity so I'm not sure if that made it easier for me to switch over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've made an appointment with Dr Gadd, I asked a midwife friend and she chose him when she delivered. Crazy to think I'll only be 5 weeks when I'm seeing him! He was booked for the month but had a cancellation 5 minutes before I called, so maybe it was meant to be